3rd Time Lucky

Bean Feast

This is my third time trying SW. My first time, was in the early 2000s. I had never been to a slimming group before and my leader said I really could eat as much free foods as I wanted. How was I to know that she didn't really mean that. I stuck to the plan and ended up putting on weight. When I expressed my disappointment she told me that I could eat as much as I wanted "with in reason" If I knew what was "in reason" I wouldn't have needed to be there. The second time I went to class in 2015 and I lost 1 1/2 stones, which I was very pleased with. However, I started to struggle and one time, when it came to my turn to say why I'd done so baddly, I actually started to cry in class. I felt really ashamed and when I put on the next week, I couldn't face going back. However, I had grasped by now that portion sizes did count. So, now I'm going for my 3rd time. No embarrassing classes as I'm doing it on-line and this time I've bought myself a portion control plate from Amazon. It looks fantastic and has a special walled off section for the third plate speed veg. I think I have solved my problems. I've recently lost a stone and a half very rapidly doing the Bright Line Eating plan. The weight loss is seriously fast a garuntee of 2 to 3 lbs each and every week. However it was very restrictive and I just couldn't face any more vegetables as it required eating at least 1 1/2 lb of veg a day. It gave me such a good start though, but now I want something I can do for the rest of my life. Starting tomorrow, will have to get my books out and get planning.

Back