3rd Time Lucky

Cheska

always struggling
Hi, I have tried to do the CD twice before and failed miserably! I am about to start again ...:eek: 3rd time lucky! I really want to do it this time as I am 14stone 2lb which is the biggest I have been. So it will be my first day tomorrow been working upto it slowly (or excuses) but tomorrow it is so wish me luck and I will catch up with you soon - hopefully to say I have been good and lost weight :wave_cry:

Hi,

Good luck with the restart!

How are you feeling today- Day 1 was always the worst for me! x

Hi Cheska, good luck with your restart. Im also restarting and have my first weigh in today. x

Hi Emma - your 1st weigh in was fab - well done. I will be resigning in as trying to use this Cheska isnt working and it took me ages to find my thread!! Probably cos its an old 1 so will be registering again as Francesca. ttfn and good look for your 2nd week x

Hi,

Good luck with the restart!

How are you feeling today- Day 1 was always the worst for me! x

Hi and thank you. I have been good but today had some chicken needed some food as its lady time! I will be rregistering as Francesca as it took me ages to find my thread probably cos its an old one. So hope to catch up with you soon x

dont worry we have all been there keep at it and stay strong, good luck

Back