3rd time....

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
So today will be my third attempt at Slimming World. The first was before I went to uni (and had to leave group because suddenly I was a poor student!). The second was this summer with my sister and when she fell off the bandwagon so did I.

So with an optimistic outlook in half an hour I will be trundling along to my first group session of the third attempt.

Fingers crossed that I can stick with it this time. No sister, I can walk to group and this time I'm really motivated.

Wish me luck peoples.

xx

Good luck! I am prolly rejoining next week with my friend. Did do WW but just can't get along with their new points system,

x

You'll be fab. 3rd time lucky :) xx

Well done on rejoining. You are certainly not the only person trying again, like you I've tried before and for one reason or another have packed it it. I've done ww for a while but was missing the minimum weighing on sw, so rejoined last week.

Good luck for your first class

Good luck, i have just joined up again to, we can do it this time :) x

Class was brilliant, my consultant is fantastic and the group are really friendly!! Just planned the next weeks evening meals and have done a shop to be delivered tomorrow. I'm being super enthusiastic this time!!

Set myself a target of 3&1/2lbs for first week and keeping my fingers crossed :)

xx

Back