3rd Times a Charm!

100% for me today xx. A full 3 days done go me lol xx

I wish i had a fast forward button to pass the days quickly lol xxx.

Whoop Whoop!!!!! :worthy: you are my inspiration Martine lol. I'm gonna try and catch you up :D

Keep going lovely xx

Thanks Sasha, nice to inspire and be inspired xx

Still not meeting my full water target as i normally like to have between 3 and 4 litres but nearly at 3. Will try for more tomorrow. Well the dreaded weekend approaches, my nemesis but i will just take each day as it comes and if i do weaken try to get straight back on the horse the next day and not let the whole weekend be a washout. Nothing really planned so will just have to try hard and maybe catch up on some recorded tv xx

Oops several vodkas succumbed to last night but on a positive no food consumed. 2 pints water down the hatch this morning and about to have a shake.

Been having a really good read through the STW site this morning and think I will do the VLCD at weekends as that will allow me a bit of flexibility with a meal. Think TFR all week will be too hard, Seem to manage fine sun - Thursday but struggle Friday & Sat. At least that way if I have a meal and stick to guidelines it will be safer to have a couple drinks as well just keep within calories. x

Will try anyway. God loves a tryer lol x:D

Well the suns out here so I am away to have a shake and take Tara out for a long walk, put those new sketchers to good use. 17 weeks on Monday till holiday EEEEEK!!! Can I do a stone a month? 4 stone would be fabulous be over halfway to target by then and could suffer getting the body out of thermal hiding and into a sarong cover up!

The serious head is on. Must be the sun brings out the positive vibes lol x

Oops several vodkas succumbed to last night but on a positive no food consumed. 2 pints water down the hatch this morning and about to have a shake.

Been having a really good read through the STW site this morning and think I will do the VLCD at weekends as that will allow me a bit of flexibility with a meal. Think TFR all week will be too hard, Seem to manage fine sun - Thursday but struggle Friday & Sat. At least that way if I have a meal and stick to guidelines it will be safer to have a couple drinks as well just keep within calories. x

Will try anyway. God loves a tryer lol x:D

Well the suns out here so I am away to have a shake and take Tara out for a long walk, put those new sketchers to good use. 17 weeks on Monday till holiday EEEEEK!!! Can I do a stone a month? 4 stone would be fabulous be over halfway to target by then and could suffer getting the body out of thermal hiding and into a sarong cover up!

The serious head is on. Must be the sun brings out the positive vibes lol x

Oohh, I bet you were a bit light headed with vodka and no food. Well done for sticking to it. I find when I've had alcohol I do tend to crave food so sticking to your TFR regime is extra well done! :D

Lovely to have the sun shining Martine isn't it? Hope you had a good walk with Tara. I reckon that you could lose a stone a month. You've still got a good amount of time before your holiday and it's totally achievable - especially the way you are going. Great idea to add another dimension for Friday's and Saturday's. Looking at your patterns and what you need during the weekends vs weekdays and then adapting to that is so much better than feeling you've 'cheated' and then getting down about it. Makes sense to add flexibility. I must go on the Shake That Weight site and take a look at the other plans. I could do that when I know I have my Mum staying or lots of nights out etc.

Hope you've had a good day! x

Another day done and dusted. Had shakes and a meal today. chicken and brocolli. Did fancy somethibg sweet after dinneer so had 2 tangerines. maybe not totally on plan but better than a biscuit x

Next few days off work so going to give the house a good going over. Should take me a good few hours tomorrow so will keep me busy. Hopefully the weather wont be too bad and get out another big walk in the afternoon. Then a few episodes of season 11 greys anatomy to finish the day. Going for a Tfr day so plenty of water as well xx. Got 2 weeks of products so going to finish them and order just before running out, even the dreaded strawberry lol xx.

Well after a promising start with tge housework i decided to reward myself with you guessed it food!!!!

Abacon roll was followed with tea and biscuits then the pringkes that have sat untouched for a week have been scoffed so a write off day fir me x

on the positive lost 3lbs this morning but probably put that back on tonight lol xx. just have to get back on that wagon tomorrow xx

Well done on the 3lb Martine. :D

Looks like this 'food' thing is catching! I'm glad you are looking on the positive. Just one day back on it will eradicate any damage done. After a day or two it'll be like today never happened. Best of luck, Martine. I'm not sure how many calories cleaning burns up but I have a feeling I read once it was equal to an aerobics class (or more even!) ;)xx

Back