3rd Times a Charm!

So my LBT class was more of a HITT class, I was knackered and a bit lightheaded. Maybe that class on 2 shakes all day isn't a great idea. Might have to just stick to jogging or cycling in the gym.
What does everyone else do exercise wise?

Well another day done and dusted but had to have a meal this evening.Really felt if i didnt i would have given in and had something i shouldnt so made a mushroom and ham omlette with a teeny bit of cheese. Really enkoyed it and not craving anything else. I am not going to beat myself up about not managing only shakes. If i have a healthy meal 2 or 3 nights a week with shakes at all other times i will still lose weight maybe a pound or two slower. Think this is probably a longer term way to stick longer xx

Well didnt manage to resist the lure of the alcohol genie otherwise known as hubby!!Just one became a wee fair few with a very late bed. At least i was sensible enough to have a meal or i dont think i would be feeling okay. Well dust off and back to it. Plenty of water for me todayxx

a wee loss of 3 lb this week and finding it very hard to stick to the shakes. So much so that i think i am going to try slimming world this week. Been shopping and got lots of fruit and veg, chicken and salad. Will make a pot of soup tomorrow and start havng my hot water and lemon in the morning xx. Willsee if this helps.me stick to healthier foodss. Think will also try and get back to the gym as feeling a bit sluggish. Couldnt do the gym on shakes only xx. Maybe take me a bit longer but hope to be able to sustain this longer xx

Well followed slimming world today and managef much beter. Cereal and milk for breakfast. Homemade lentil soup for lunch and stirfry for tea zx Full up but not wanting to eat rubbish so feeling better about that X thinking long term not short so in this for the long haul xx

Another good day done and dusted. Hadporridge and ss milk for breakfast, made a lovely salad of mixed . lettuce leaves cucumber tomatoe pickled onions wafer thin ham shredded up and 2 boiled eggs. Was tasty and quite filling. 2 tangerines and an apple as snacks. Omlette for tea with onion peppers mushrooms tomato. Mmmmm. Wee bedtime treat of an options hot choc so stuck to plan. If i can maintain this for a full week then am thinking about rejoining group for support.
ll

Well the usual weekend struggles and have eaten more than i should. If i could work seven days a week for 6 months i am sure i would be slim!!! Probably dead as well lo xx. I always seem to do so much better awhen busy at work. Think i need to plan in a few tasks for the weekend on top of the usual housework to keep me from thinking about food! x
Oh well tomorrow is another day and will start afresh again.
Really want to do this so why do i keep failing? Going to go to sleep trying to think positive thoughts xx

Well went back to the shakes today and 1 day complere. I really have an emotional attachment to food and am struggling to make good decisions with food choices so better to have none at all.
Wonder why some of us are so emotionally attached to food. I had a crappy day on Friday at work and felt really down and pi**ed off when i came home so what did i do open the box of Thorntons that has sat unopened for over 3 weeks and scoffed half cc the box. Did that make me feel better? Well for all of the ten minutes that i scoffed them in and then i felt worse than before!!!
Need to break this cycle as its only depressing me . more.x

Second full shakes day done and dusted. Just finished my cafe latte shake and nursing a bottle of water xx
Managed a 20 minute walk before the rain came on so feeling good at the moment.
Think i am on to almost 4 litres of water so really pleased with that.
Managed to cook the dinner for the boys withkut a nibble as well, probably helps that i am not that fond of pork anyway lol xx.
Everttime i want to eat i think of my sisters hen do in 4 weeks and the Fame theme for the saturday night and that keeps me going lol. I think i will be the biggest girl there so any weight loss before then will be greatly received!! The thought of leggings and leotards at this sizemakes me shudder with dread. Theres only so much legwarmers and tutus can cover xx
Doesnt help when the rest of your sisters are all below a 12 x
Anyway thats enough to keep me on grack for the next month x

Sitting in bed, chilling before silent witness wth my water and what does hubby do but come to bed and proceed to scoff 3 packets of pickled onion crisps! Just waiting on th chocolate to get eaten as well!!
Oh to have a considerate husband lol xx

3rd Day complete with no cheats!! Yeah thats a small victory for me. Managed about 4 litres of water as well so pleased with myself. I also spoke to a couple of people at work about my diet today when someone came in offering. cake from some that were handied in by for staff. Think maybe telling. few others about it is better for me as it will make me stick more. I want to succeed for myself but i also dont want to look a failure to others.
Interestingly though i havent said to my hubby what i am doing as i feel that he has seen me start and fail so many times that i think he would think here we go again. I would rather let him notice in his own time that i have lost weight. Think though it will be a couple of stone before he notices as he is not the most observant man lol x

Only a short walk tonight as didnt finish work till late and snow on again so freezing outside. xx

Think i will have a wee midweek weigh in tomorrow and see how the scales look. If i can see a 17 in there i will be delightedeven if its just there x Heres hoping.

Day 4 Smashed!! 3 Shakes, 4 litres of water,and black coffee. Although only 4 days its thelongest without a single cheat!! Wee me victory x

Had a bit of a scary moment earlier evening. Got wrapped up with Tara my year-old terrier and braved the snow to go for. walk. Decided to go to the football fields for a run about as the snow covering them had lit up the normally pich black fields. Having a great time running about and chasing sticks and actually let her off her extender lead for a good run( dont normally do this as she would chase other dogs and people lol) - when heard aloud rumbling exhaust getting nearer. Turned around to see a bloody boy racer car coming onto the football pitch and proceed to accelerate around in circles spraying snow everywhere revving as they went along. Got such. fright and luckily managed to grab tara before she started chasing the car.
Too dark for me to see the reg or who was in it tinted windows or would have reported them to the please. Kids football pitch going to have some lovely deep tyer treads now when the snow melts x

Any way play time cut short after that but at least we were out for about half hour in total. Tara full of energy so our walks are quite fast paced, hopefully help with the weightloss xx
Well the dreaded weeken coming up but no plans so will keep myself busy if i can, lots . of housework to do lol xx

Oh and nearly forgot. Wee midway check this morning on the scales and 17st 12 1/2 thats 4 1/2 off!!! Delighted!! Heres hoping i can get into single digits by Monday so need another 3 off to get there xx:)

Well the dreaded weekend arrived along with some unexpected visitors which meant food and drink. Altgough i didnt abstain completely i am really proud of myself as i kept in control. Foodwise was a takeaway so asked for a chicken kebab no bread nosauce, so basically it was 2 skewers of chicken breast and salad which i also shared with the dog. And no wine!!!! But did have about 5 vodkas with coke zero:eek: Managed to space them out with sparkling water between them so fel fine this morning.Straight back to shakes today only and plenty water, so hopefully the extra calories dont do too much damage as i tried to keep away from carbs. x

Well hada wee wobble over the rest of the weekend. I swear i wish i had a fast forward button lol x Didnt manage my single figures but at least am officially in the 17s bracket. Right back on it again. Am defo doing Shakes and an evening meal, hopefully stop.me coming off track x

Well major fail over the past few months with a half hearted attempt at slimming world in between. Needless to say weight back up again and restarting from scratch. I have had a whole argument in my head over how to go about this losing weight business and debated over VLCD or slimming club or calorie counting, Think for myself I need to take food completely out of the equation as the choices I am making are not good ones at the moment.

I also need that quick initial loss that VLCD gives you as having over 7 stones to lose is just too daunting a task if only a pound a week xx

The mental high that I get from seeing the numbers on the scales go down quite quickly in those first couple weeks is what I need right now to get me on track and feeling a bit more positive about myself.

I have 20 weeks till a holiday that we have just booked and the thought of going looking as I do just now is horrifying to me and I get tearful just thinking about it. Om the other hand 20 weeks at an average 3lbs per week could make a huge difference to my weight and how I would feel.

So hence the shakes are looked out I still have a 2 week supply so will use that and then order more. My head I think is in the right place and I have my goal countdown. 21st September 2015. I know that I will still be a few stones away from final goal but if I can lose 4- 4 1/2 stones in the 20 weeks I will be delighted.

I am also going to try and blog here how I am getting on whether its good or not so good lol xxx

Martine125, well done and good luck for your new start. In 20 weeks you could make a huge difference in the way you look and feel I reckon! :D A holiday is great motivation to keep going. If you feel like giving up visualise yourself on your holiday 4 and a half stone lighter OR as you are now. It's not easy but then being overweight and feeling like cr*p is hard too. Stay strong!

Thanks Sasha.

So far so good today and managed a 45 min walk with the dog as well so frame of mind is good at the moment. I will keep trying to visualise myself lighter on hols and the thing is that I have a wardrobe full of clothes that should I lose 4 stone will fit into with ease almost like a who;e new wardrobe! In fact some things I have never had on lol Bought with the intention of slimming into. Had a rake through and wouldn't need to buy anything new!! That's sad isn't it. My too small wardrobe is twice the size of my fits me now!!! Anyway all the more to look forward to getting in to x

Well final shake of the day in hand and another 2 pints of water will take me to 4 litres so a good day had today x.

Wow, 4ltrs of water today that is impressive :D Well done for sticking with it and that long walk too. Sounds like you are in the zone right now. Gotta make the most of days when you're mind is strong hey? I've got some thin clothes too. Just think you've got a whole wardrobe of lovely clothes right there waiting for you, it will save you a fortune lol. x

Back