3rd week hard????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by blodwen, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Is it true that the third week is the most difficult, as it's mine as from thursday and I have a really difficult week in work ahead of me, and so don't want to have to battle with both, so far I've got off lightly with side affect so am hoping it will be the same next week. Don't mean to be so negative but just need to get prepared.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    It is not necessarily the third week. Everyone will go through rough patches where they feel very chilly and/or hungry. My best tip is to keep your water intake up and get your sleep and you should be fine.

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think a lot of people find the third week tough, but, I don't think it's so much the side-effects as it is realising you're going to be doing LT for a while & the shine sort of wears off a bit from all the initial excitement of doing something new. Gosh, that sounds negative! Anyway, if you just push all those thoughts out of your head & keep the water up, you'll be fine :)

Hannah

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've found it all so easy but I must say week 3 for me was my hardest week! Don't know why. It was the only week I have felt real hunger. Maybe it's physiological as the novelty has worn off a tad! Try not to think negatively about it. Think positive and think of it as any other week.

It'll just be another week and you've done brilliantly so far, so week 3 will be no different.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.