3rd week hard????

blodwen

Is it true that the third week is the most difficult, as it's mine as from thursday and I have a really difficult week in work ahead of me, and so don't want to have to battle with both, so far I've got off lightly with side affect so am hoping it will be the same next week. Don't mean to be so negative but just need to get prepared.:confused:

It is not necessarily the third week. Everyone will go through rough patches where they feel very chilly and/or hungry. My best tip is to keep your water intake up and get your sleep and you should be fine.

I think a lot of people find the third week tough, but, I don't think it's so much the side-effects as it is realising you're going to be doing LT for a while & the shine sort of wears off a bit from all the initial excitement of doing something new. Gosh, that sounds negative! Anyway, if you just push all those thoughts out of your head & keep the water up, you'll be fine :)

Hannah

I've found it all so easy but I must say week 3 for me was my hardest week! Don't know why. It was the only week I have felt real hunger. Maybe it's physiological as the novelty has worn off a tad! Try not to think negatively about it. Think positive and think of it as any other week.

It'll just be another week and you've done brilliantly so far, so week 3 will be no different.

Back