3rd week weigh in!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by LisaL, 5 November 2007 Social URL.

1. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Low Carb
    Well it was my 3rd weigh in this morning, & I only lost .66 lb or 300 grms! :sigh: I'm doing a low carb/low cal diet plan which includes shakes or bars during the day, & a low carb/cal meal each night. I think I have been having too many low carb vegies each day cos the keto stick hovers between just being in ketosis & just being out of ketosis. :mad:

Other than that I have stuck to the plan & have been drinking tons of water. So this nest week I will keep a tighter reign on those vegies & see if that helps! ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi LisaL - a lot of people have a 'mini' weigh in on the third week - it's the body getting used to what you're up to. You still lost, and your losses over those three weeks is brilliant!! :clap:
  4. emmalis

emmalis Member

My own
    keep going Lisa you're doing really well. 11.2lbs in 3 weeks is excellent.
  5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    At least it was something Lisa, its better off than on
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.