3rd week weigh in...

Ti@ra-M@ker

I've lost 3lbs!! I'm happy with that. It means I've lost a sone and 2 lbs in 3 weeks. I just hope the weight loss doesn't slow down too much. If I lost 3lbs every week, I'll be ecstatic.

Hubby has lost 1 sone and 10lbs too!!

thats a lb more than me and im ssing while u r on 790 :eek:

me? jealous? noooo dont be daft :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: had my 3rd weigh in on monday so we r on the same time scale

well done tiara. you r working hard and its paying off :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Thanks Karen. you ARE doing well too though. We're almost on par and have similar amounts of weights to lose...
My weight loss may slow down a bit. I suppose time will tell.

Well done you xxx

Weight loss is fantastic. Wait until you go and get into your new clothes and then see how far you have come.

Tell Hubby he is doing fantastic too :)

Keep it up slim jim xx

Well done on another great loss, im on first week of restart and my hubby has joined me too, do you find it easier doing it at the same time as him?? Im hoping it will keep me going this time. Sarahxx.

Thanks Skinny Cow and thank you for supporting me again this week! You are a star!

Well done on another great loss, im on first week of restart and my hubby has joined me too, do you find it easier doing it at the same time as him?? Im hoping it will keep me going this time. Sarahxx.

Thanks Sarah,

Yes Its much much easier doing the diet with hubby. We keep each other motivated and there's less food in the house to cheat with!! Also as we're doing 790, we're eating the same meal together and there's no option for cheating. We're always trying to diet together (This is 1st time on CD) but this is by far the most successful attempt so far and I really feel like we're going to do it this time!

Good luck with your restart. I'm sure you and your hubby will do fab having each others support.

congratulations! 3lb gone forever!

Amy

Your losses are great Tiara.

Well done

Jazzy xx

Thank you all. Here's hoping for a another good week this week for us all!

Well done :)

Keep it up :D

Thanks Lou Lou xxx

Thanks Happe. You are doing very well too...

T x

Thanks Skinny Cow and thank you for supporting me again this week! You are a star!

Thanks Sarah,

Yes Its much much easier doing the diet with hubby. We keep each other motivated and there's less food in the house to cheat with!! Also as we're doing 790, we're eating the same meal together and there's no option for cheating. We're always trying to diet together (This is 1st time on CD) but this is by far the most successful attempt so far and I really feel like we're going to do it this time!

Good luck with your restart. I'm sure you and your hubby will do fab having each others support.

Well done, that is fantastic weight loss and on 790:eek: :D

Well done to hubby for doing it with you:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini. Do you think my weight loss will slow down now if I stay on 790? I'm just not sure what to expect. I think I'm still happier staying on 790 if my losses are a bit slower because I find it so easy and I'm in this for the long term.

Well done you!!!

You've done really well - glad 790 is working out so well for you!

I feel so excited by all of these weight losses - we're all gonna be so slim and sexy by summer!!

Thanks BunnyG and Blitz,
I sure hope we ARE going to be slim and sexy for sunmmer...Oh it IS exciting!! lol

Back