3rd Week with LT

Mick1166

Hi Everyone,

I passed my 3rd week with LT and I have lost another 10 lb. I am very happy with it but a bit sad as my wife cheated this week, she only lost 2 lb.
I spoke to her and recommended to do another diet as she has little weight to loose, in my opinion(around 2 st).
Still very hard the day by day but I am keeping myself occupied doing some painting in the house.
So for others in my same situation, do not give up and keep on!.

Good luck,

Mick

Starting 24 st 1 lb :cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 stone :D
Week 2:
Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:
Week 13:
Week 14:
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:

:welcome:

Welcome Mike,

Well done on your fantastic weight loss:clap::clap::clap: 34lb in three weeks is fantastic!:eek::eek::eek:

I wonder is this a record for three weeks:confused:

You have to remember that we all lose weight at our own pace and 2lb off for your wife is still pretty good...I know I am more than happy with 2lb off each week:)

How much as your wife lost in three weeks?

You do know men on average lose much more than women each week.:rolleyes:

You need to put your weight tracker into your signature and this way it will show up automatically each time you post...you will not have room for all the weeks below it as you need 50 posts to have a bigger signature space.

Here is a link that shows you how to put your weight tracker into your signature.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

And here is another link to show you how to make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

well done on ur WI, :party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done on ur fantastic weight loss!!!

shame about your wife though - i hope she finds her perfect diet of choice!!

For motivation perhaps you could explain to your wife that I cheated once and only lost 2lb. The next week however I was determined never to feel like that again so made it through without eating a single thing and lost 8.5lb!! :D Well done on your weight loss!! :party0011:

oh wow well done what 3 brilliant loses xx

That's a great loss - well done

xx

WOW :) that is bloody good, keep going.

Great loss, well done. Hope your OH sticks with it.

x

you are doing so well, well done x

congrats. 34lb in 3 weeks - unreal!

Back