3rd weigh in...790 plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suem68, 13 February 2007 Social URL.

1. suem68

suem68 Member

Just been for my 3rd weigh in and have lost another 4lbs:) and i am over the moon...12.5 in total! I am doing the 790 plan and i am so surprised/pleased my weight losses have been so good considering the amount you can eat on this plan...mind you it has also made me realise just how much and what bad stuff i must have been stuffing down me before!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nick

Nick Need help

Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Thats great news, you are doing really well. Keep it up and you will be where you want to be in no time.:)

Nick :D
  4. suem68

suem68 Member

Thanks Nick and TM,
    I love 790 too TM and i agree about feeling full its amazing and i would never have believed i would ever have felt that way after a cottage cheese salad!
    You are doing fantastically too, ...this diet as great...
  5. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Well done Sue, great weight loss x
  6. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Well done a brilliant weight loss :)
  7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    790plan is a great plan as it allows some food and helps if you don't want to do SS (and skimmed milk for people who can't drink tea without milk!!)

Well done on your losses.
  8. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Congratulations - Well Done I am just starting week 3 today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.