3rd weigh in and thanks...

slimforlive

Hi all,

Well after a difficult week, I've lost 3lbs. Very pleased with that. I have another difficult week coming up, so I'll just do what I can.

Also, just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your kind thoughts and messages - it meant a lot :)

Sharon
x

Congrats hunny you're doing fantastic :) xxx

Can anyone help please??
Im thinking of being brave and trying a soup!
Ive got chicken&mushrom or oriental chilli, which would you recommend?
Also hows the best way to do them?
I have a blender, how much water?
Not boiling no, but how long after boiling?
Its just ive tried the soups on LL and they were so powdery and medicicne like its put me off!
But right now i really fancy something hot. :)

Sorry Donna not tried the soups but i'm sure someone will come along soon and help you out :)

You can have your shakes hot you know...not sure how you do it but i know you can lol

Well done Sharon, great result!!

Georgie
x

the chicken and mushrom ones are lovely i whisk mine add some warm water and then hotter water(not boiling) sippable if that makes sense lol to make up to 8ozs i also have a lot of my shakes warm to made the same way i hope you like them hun i do xx

sorry forgot to add on end well done on your weight loss sharon xxx got my first wi tmorro looking forward to it and im not in a way as worried bcs im still havent been to the loo been 7 days now im in agony ere , plus worries if it dosent soon sort out that i might have to come off ss and im doing so well

Thanks so much guys :thankyou:
I didnt expect replys so soon, and i was so hungry that i went on and had a chicken & mushroom, which was nice.
Ill buy that one again!
I did it in the blener with 8oz of nearly boiled water!
I just wish they'd be a bit thicker, there not like soup to me!
Does leave a little bit of an after taste in my mouth, but its done the trick! Im no longer hungry!
And it smells and tastes nice!
Would the whisk help thicken it then? xxx

OH MY GOD! I feel so bad now, im so sorry sharon!!
WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS HUN :flowers:
Im on my 1st day of cd and panicing so much, im so sorry. xxx
Well done on making it 3weeks your losses are great, i hope i can follow your sucsess! Donna xx

Back