Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3rd weigh-in...bit disappointed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Twinklecheeks, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(36.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    Had my 3rd weigh-in today and only lost 3lbs. I know it all adds up and at least it's 3 off and not on but was hoping for a bit more. I haven't cheated but I guess the only thing I am guilty of is not drinking enough water when I'm at work. It's virtually impossible for me to drink enough. Try to make up for it before and after work and I even put more water in my shakes but guess it hasn't worked! Really gonna try and drink more this week...not having a weigh-in next week cause I won't be here so hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I go for my weigh-in in 2 weeks time! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    3lbs is a fab loss, how much were you hoping for? Try to look at the bigger picture, say monthly losses, & in just 3 weeks you have already lost 19lbs-which is brilliant!

Clair x

The picture is 1lb of fat!

Attached Files:

4. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my pharmacist told me the third week is usually the lowest loss as your body is averaging out. xx

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Yep that 3rd week is notoriously bad.... don't know why hun!!! But don't be disheartened!!! x

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yup so many have said 3rd week WI aren't as good ...but it does pick up again afterwards....keep with it honey :D x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.