3rd weigh-in...bit disappointed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Twinklecheeks, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(36.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    Had my 3rd weigh-in today and only lost 3lbs. I know it all adds up and at least it's 3 off and not on but was hoping for a bit more. I haven't cheated but I guess the only thing I am guilty of is not drinking enough water when I'm at work. It's virtually impossible for me to drink enough. Try to make up for it before and after work and I even put more water in my shakes but guess it hasn't worked! Really gonna try and drink more this week...not having a weigh-in next week cause I won't be here so hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I go for my weigh-in in 2 weeks time! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    3lbs is a fab loss, how much were you hoping for? Try to look at the bigger picture, say monthly losses, & in just 3 weeks you have already lost 19lbs-which is brilliant!

Clair x

The picture is 1lb of fat!

Attached Files:

4. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my pharmacist told me the third week is usually the lowest loss as your body is averaging out. xx

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Yep that 3rd week is notoriously bad.... don't know why hun!!! But don't be disheartened!!! x

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yup so many have said 3rd week WI aren't as good ...but it does pick up again afterwards....keep with it honey :D x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.