• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd weigh-in...bit disappointed!

S: 19st0lb C: 12st2.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 6st12lb(36.09%)
Had my 3rd weigh-in today and only lost 3lbs. I know it all adds up and at least it's 3 off and not on but was hoping for a bit more. I haven't cheated but I guess the only thing I am guilty of is not drinking enough water when I'm at work. It's virtually impossible for me to drink enough. Try to make up for it before and after work and I even put more water in my shakes but guess it hasn't worked! Really gonna try and drink more this week...not having a weigh-in next week cause I won't be here so hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I go for my weigh-in in 2 weeks time! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
3lbs is a fab loss, how much were you hoping for? Try to look at the bigger picture, say monthly losses, & in just 3 weeks you have already lost 19lbs-which is brilliant!

Clair x

The picture is 1lb of fat!

Attachments

S: 119.3kg C: 101.6kg G: 66.2kg BMI: 35.1 Loss: 17.7kg(14.83%)
my pharmacist told me the third week is usually the lowest loss as your body is averaging out. xx

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
Yep that 3rd week is notoriously bad.... don't know why hun!!! But don't be disheartened!!! x

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yup so many have said 3rd week WI aren't as good ...but it does pick up again afterwards....keep with it honey :D x x x