3rd weigh-in...bit disappointed!

Twinklecheeks

Had my 3rd weigh-in today and only lost 3lbs. I know it all adds up and at least it's 3 off and not on but was hoping for a bit more. I haven't cheated but I guess the only thing I am guilty of is not drinking enough water when I'm at work. It's virtually impossible for me to drink enough. Try to make up for it before and after work and I even put more water in my shakes but guess it hasn't worked! Really gonna try and drink more this week...not having a weigh-in next week cause I won't be here so hoping to be pleasantly surprised when I go for my weigh-in in 2 weeks time! xxx

3lbs is a fab loss, how much were you hoping for? Try to look at the bigger picture, say monthly losses, & in just 3 weeks you have already lost 19lbs-which is brilliant!

Clair x

The picture is 1lb of fat!

Attachments

• 1lbFat.jpg
    1lbFat.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 21
my pharmacist told me the third week is usually the lowest loss as your body is averaging out. xx

Yep that 3rd week is notoriously bad.... don't know why hun!!! But don't be disheartened!!! x

Yup so many have said 3rd week WI aren't as good ...but it does pick up again afterwards....keep with it honey :D x x x

Back