3rd Weigh in :D

truffleshuffle

Heeeheeee I lost 7lbs!!!

OMG I am sooooo bloody chuffed, that's just over 22lbs in total in 3 weeks!!

Still a long way to go!!

I am off for a girlie night this weekend and will eat and have alcohol but i am so nervous about eating again but i know i have to if i am going to drink!! If I dont eat i will end up back in the hotel by 8pm!!

I am still in shock from my loss this week, as last week i only lost 4lb so was expecting less than that!!

I <3 the cambridge diet!! :):):):)

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
And before anyone shouts at me!! I have discussed this in length with my CDC who has advised me on what foods i should steer clear of and which good ones i could have!!

Also she has advised that I do not drink but i have decided that i am going to -but with 2 children and being a working Mum who hasnt had a night out in over 2 and a half years, I think im well within my rights to let my hair down and get right back on my SS after the weekend xxx

Last edited:
WOW! that is incredible for week 3! I hope you have an amazing weekend and no problems getting back on CD afterwards :) xx

OMG - WELL DONE! i hope I get down 22lbs in week 3 - that would be the highlight of my year! (so far)

Thanks guys, i know i need to do this and i feel like i have the ability and power to do it this time round - does that sound stupid?? xx

whoo hoo brilliant hun enjoy girlie nite out (jealous) we all need a wee break now and again, and cd does have to fit around life !!!

Back