3rd weigh in dilemma

tel77

hi all i have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and my cdc wants me to start introducing ss+...the thing is i dont feel ready to start the food coz i feel i will just eat loads again ...what can i say to her about this ..

i am also having a really bad week this week i have been hungry headaches and a bit stessed out really ( maybe totm is coming ) i hope its that since i never know when ( have always been like that)
just feel like eating now something really horrid and fatty but think i will go to bed soon instead.....anyway advice in the cdc and what to say would help thanks
:cry::cry::cry:

my cdc advised i can start ss+ but im the same im happy where i am now on SS for a while longer just advise her your happy at the mo and ask if you can do a month at least on SS then look into SS+ after that?? my CDC was find with the idea and just said whenever your ready to SS+ or whenever your bmi reaches under 25 then its time for SS+ :)

im on ss+ but dont feel im ready for food so i have 3-4 packs a day but use skimmed milk in my tea and it makes me feel normal x

Well guys i got weighed and lost 5lbs ...so am really chuffed to bits ..thats over a stone in 3 weeks

my cdc says i can wait till next week before going ss+ so good news all round

Hi Tel

Wow that is a fab loss so good for you...........keep going you are doing amazing...............x

Back