Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3rd weigh in dilemma

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tel77, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. tel77

tel77 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi all i have my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and my cdc wants me to start introducing ss+...the thing is i dont feel ready to start the food coz i feel i will just eat loads again ...what can i say to her about this ..

i am also having a really bad week this week i have been hungry headaches and a bit stessed out really ( maybe totm is coming ) i hope its that since i never know when ( have always been like that)
    just feel like eating now something really horrid and fatty but think i will go to bed soon instead.....anyway advice in the cdc and what to say would help thanks
    :cry::cry::cry:

quizzicalgrrl likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    my cdc advised i can start ss+ but im the same im happy where i am now on SS for a while longer just advise her your happy at the mo and ask if you can do a month at least on SS then look into SS+ after that?? my CDC was find with the idea and just said whenever your ready to SS+ or whenever your bmi reaches under 25 then its time for SS+ :)

4. slimmeplease

slimmeplease Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im on ss+ but dont feel im ready for food so i have 3-4 packs a day but use skimmed milk in my tea and it makes me feel normal x

5. tel77

tel77 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well guys i got weighed and lost 5lbs ...so am really chuffed to bits ..thats over a stone in 3 weeks

my cdc says i can wait till next week before going ss+ so good news all round

6. sandypops

sandypops Loves life......

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Tel

Wow that is a fab loss so good for you...........keep going you are doing amazing...............x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.