3rd weigh in kinda good

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all just had my 3rd weigh in today and lost another 5 lbs, so including me week i did 3 weeks before this ive lost 1 stone 8 lbs....if i loose 6lbs next week ive lost 2 stone on lipotrim in 4 weeks with a break in middle:Domggggg lol.....
i wear the same black trousers to each wiegh in and the first time they were tight now they are falling down yay....

ive gotten into two pairs of jeans ive had years one of which was tight, first aim

the next pair were way too small, big hangovers lol, but now today i had to wear a belt with them

i love this diet, have just purchased week 4 and am ready for it, but i think im coming to my end but still 2 n half stone to lose

hey, well done to you. i weighed in yesterday, one week done and 12 lbs down, such a huge motivator. finding the tiredness difficult. also the appeal of watching the telly just isnt the same anymore....if you know what i mean....so finding it a little difficult to keep up beat and motivated to get out and about. plannning to do this for 4 weeks, as want to knock a good chunk off the weight i have put on over the past few months, gave up the fags and kind of lost the run of myself with food! but hey if 12 lbs down in 1 week isnt enough to motivate me then what is? good to have somewhere to come and find support and understanding...and yes, have a bit of a moan!

well done thats great and dont worry soon you will feel full of energy, i did like i was detoxed

Well done on the 5lbs Natalieann, that's a great loss. Why are you coming to the end though? You're doing so well on this, do you have to stop? Hope you can carry on and get rid of all the weight you want to.

Well done on the 5lbs Natalieann, that's a great loss. Why are you coming to the end though? You're doing so well on this, do you have to stop? Hope you can carry on and get rid of all the weight you want to.

hey hun thanks again, yesterday i just felt id had enough after a bad week, today more positive.........so bring on next weeks weigh in lol, i determined again now to get rid of my last 39 lbs, its not taken me long to lose 22 so id be nad to stop:D

I WILL BE 9 n half stone and a size 12:)

i really cant get my head around the fact i wil prob be 11 stone something next week, its just crazy yet exciting, ive not been that in a long time, omg.........i still dont beleive it

That's fantastic!! Well done.....when the clothes starting fitting / getting to loose it feels soooo good doesn't it?! x

That's fantastic!! Well done.....when the clothes starting fitting / getting to loose it feels soooo good doesn't it?! x
oh gosh yeah it feels good, i cant stop looking in the mirror, andi cant believe al my jeans fall down and i need a belt, as they are all slighty diff sizes
Well done Nat, you loser you x

hehe cheers love, im a loser:D

Back