Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3rd weigh in!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by rainbowdrops22, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    I gained 8lbs! I'm gutted. I slipped up at the weekend but I don't think I deserved that :( I'm hoping that it is mostly bloat and am doing kickstart to try and shift it in a week.

Question- how much did you all lose when you did kickstart/faststart?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    if you slipped up at the weekend, why not just try and stick to your points rather than do kickstart? kickstart restricts you a lot more and as long as you stick to your points you should be able to shift that gain in no time. x

4. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    I agree with Rach (of course! :)) kick starts/less points are easy to fall off, and make you feel like a failure.

Just stick to your points, and you'll have have a great loss next week ... weight that goes on quick, comes off quick!

Good luck!
    Twigs
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.