3rd weigh in

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Well I only lost 3lb this week :( bit disappointed as ive got so much to lose I thought it would be abit higher but it's better off than on.

Oh well my mum said not to think its rubbish but that it's 1st 4lb in 3 weeks which does sound better. :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a fab result. Your mum is right. I think we all get impatient & what it to come off straight away. Keep up the good work and you will loss it in no time :)

3LB is great. You'd have to do 2 weeks at WW or Sw for that. and then there'd be no guarentee that you'd lose.

Keep going Bex

thanks guys!! i wouldnt have lost as much on a food diet. im back in the zone and im going to focus on why im going this rather than how much i lose each week. :)

Well done

Well done Bex - it's hard when things don't reach our expectations but in the grand scheme of things it's just another loss which is amazing. I'm only in my first week and i'll be really happy if I can have your loss by week 3. Especially as I have 7.5 stone to loose... :eek: I'm planning on staying on LT for as long as it takes to loose 5 stone and then use healthy eating and exercise to lose the rest.

Here's to hoping! How much have you got to loose overall? xx

Back