3rd weigh in

Deegirl

:( Well girls I am up 3 lbs:(:(:(:(:( But it was to be expected if I'm honest...hopefully will lose it and more by next week !

aww dont let it get you down , you had a good time doing it?!

it'll be off again next week because you're been so good:D

you will, just glug down that water but your gonna have to be saintly :angel:

I thought I should tell you the Irish for Whiskey is Usice Beata...which actually means "Holy Water"....and people wonder why the Irish are know for their love of drink!!!!

Ah try not to worry about it too much hun as kels said at least you had fun doing it! Tbh think I am gonna be in the same boat this week as I over indulged at the weekend too BUT I had a fantastic weekend away and I wouldnt have enjoyed it half as much if I was worrying and thinking about those bloody shakes every 5 mins! We have to live hun so sometimes the weight might go up by a few pounds but its the overall goal we've got to keep in mind :)

I thought I should tell you the Irish for Whiskey is Usice Beata...which actually means "Holy Water"....and people wonder why the Irish are know for their love of drink!!!!

ooo id love to live in ireland. i love whisky.

Ah try not to worry about it too much hun as kels said at least you had fun doing it! Tbh think I am gonna be in the same boat this week as I over indulged at the weekend too BUT I had a fantastic weekend away and I wouldnt have enjoyed it half as much if I was worrying and thinking about those bloody shakes every 5 mins! We have to live hun so sometimes the weight might go up by a few pounds but its the overall goal we've got to keep in mind :)

couldnt have said it better myself:D

Thanks girls...just been to lunch with a friend, my last birthday treat...I had a lovely chicken salad with no dressing or bread and only drank water...very proud of myself! I'll have a bottle ready for you when you visit Kels!

hehe, do i get a whole one to myself;)

:worthy:

but why would you owe me a whole crate?!

Because without you I'd never had been able to stick this ...mind you I think I owe a few of the other ladies as well...:D

but its you that is sticking to it nobody else, buy yourself the whisky...

just not yet.

as soon as you reach target :cool:

The support on this site is wonderful...I feel like I have a whole new set of friends wish we could all meet up and share a few bottles of whiskey...or whatever!

well we were talking about a get together is everyone still on for that? It would be fab to all meet up :)

im still up for it :D

Count me in....I don't mind flying over there to join you all...have only ever been to London, Cheltenham and Bristol so would love to see somewhere different!

Back