• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd WI

Well just the 3lb this week :sigh:

I know I should be pleased with this and I am as it is a loss but still a bit gutted. I was told to expect a smaller loss this week and so here is is just 3lb...hey ho never mind it's coming off at least.

I know I haven't been drinking enough water this week whilst I have been out and about so I MUST make an effort to do so.

I am still not going to the toilet either (sorry too much info) and it's getting me down now :sigh:
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Chi up chick 3 pounds is still a good loss you've done brilliantly so far and will continue to do so I'm sure

Xx

Chi up chick 3 pounds is still a good loss you've done brilliantly so far and will continue to do so I'm sure

Xx

arrr thanks I appreciate that. I know it is a loss I was just hoping for a bit more that's all but I need to be realistic. I am back at aerobics tonight as I haven't been able to go the last two weeks so hoping that will help shift some junk from the trunk :)

Your losses are fab by the way x

Hello there!

3lb is ace actually when you dont have much to lose. It's fairly standard issue 5lb is about as much as you would get in a week. Week 3 losses are always notoriously low as well, so next week you will be well down and HELLO - where else can you lose over a stone in 3 weeks?

Keep up the good work chick.

Thanks Bettie you're a star and I know you're right it was just a bit of a "oh is that it?" moment but I know it is a good result deep down..... Off my next weigh on this morning watch this space.

Stay strong you're doing fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did you get weighed?

Come on spill....

Hi Bettie.... yup sure did 3lb quite chuffed with that as I struggled drinking enough water this week. Thanks for asking x

How are you getting on?

x