3rd WI

Penpen

Hello all,

I have just been for my 3rd WI and I have totally blown it. I had lost 1/2lb and was so upset. It has been a really bad week for me anyway, in terms of constantly thinking about food.
So, when I got home I opened the cupboard and there were my daughters pick n mix and I bloody went and had a handful!!!!! :cry:

I will deffo be out of ketosis now so might as well give up....

Just feel so silly now that I have to go through 3 days of hell before getting back in ketosis over some sweets that made me feel sick anyway.....

Boohoo, sorry to put a damper on such a lovely Saturday :sigh:

aww dont be so hard on yourslef. Forget about it, was only a few sweets you didnt go that mad. drink plenty of water to fluch it through.

becky x

It wont necessarily take you 3 days to get back into ketosis you could be back in it sooner after all it was only a few sweets not a days worth or eating :)

Drink loads of water and flush it out and get back on the wagon

Hugs re the disappointing loss, were you having toilet problems this week? It could have been the reason

Hiya hun

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, it probably won't take you long to get back into ketosis, get glugging the water. I found senokot didn't work for me, have you tried the Fibre 89 or maybe psyllium husks.

HUGS xx

new day tomorrow hun :)

How is your water intake, I have to have 4 to 5 liters every day or i notice the differece.

If the senokot is not working it might be worth switching to ducolax, and once you get sorted take fibersure or Psyillium Husks daily to prevent it happening again :)

Dont worry about the scales, once you do get relief you will see a drop ((hugs))

sorry to hear about your disappointment, but like the others have said, it was only a handful of sweets and not a whole days eating. Get glugging the water and you'll be back on track in no time. Bet you'll have a fab loss next week. As for the other problem!!!! I am having a fybregel sachet every morning and i now go roughly every 3-4 days and it isn't as painful!!!! OMG the things we discuss on here!!!!!
Sending you hugs xx

Hi

Only Dulcolax worked for me but it is quite strong. Keep going and good luck.

Keep going! I recommend the PH tablets, they work brilliantly for me :)

Back