Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3X PORRIDGE???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dibzzy, 4 November 2008 Social URL.

1. dibzzy

dibzzy Member

HI..
    JUST WONDERING IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE 3 PORRIDGES A DAY ON SS RATHER THAN THE SHAKES AS I LOVE THE PORRIDGE BUT HATE THE BARS AND SHAKES!!:eek::eek::eek:
    THANKS

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes you can, but because they have a slightly higher carb content, if you are particularly sensitive to carbs, it's best to just keep to the one :)

4. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ooh good question i think you are allowed but dont hold me to that, hopefully a cdc will come along and correct me lol

5. dibzzy

dibzzy Member

3X PORRIDGE

hi
    thanks for the prompt reply girls..i forgot to add that i've been doing it for 2 weeks now and have been in constant ketosis..does that mean i am ok to continue?
    thanks

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, that's fine. Enjoy your 3 a day :)

7. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    oh, is the porridge new as I didn't get it when I was last on diet in May??
    Is it nice?

8. dibzzy

dibzzy Member

3X PORRIDGE

HI..
    the porridge is a lifesaver..at first it tastes salty but after a while its brilliant especially in this weather and plus the fact that you are actually eating from a bowl and using a spoon....HEAVENNNN!!
    i add 2x splenda tablets in to make it sweeter..you can add cinnamon aswel..delicious...its the only thing that made me stick to it for 2 weeks so far..:)

9. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Made porridge for the first time today, but it came out soooo lumpy! Can anyone give me some tips? I put the porridge in the bowl, added 140 ml of hot water, stirred it a lot, then put in microwave for 1 min, stirred it again, but it was still lumpy. How does everyone else do it?

10. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I use about 180ml hot water blast it for a few secs with the hand blender the microwave for 1 min.x

11. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have some clients who are on 3 a day and losing well.

To make it I add my 140ml of hot water .... stir - m/wave for 20secs ... stir and then m/wave for another 20 secs (mine is a 900watt m/wave) and then stir again. You can always still use your hand blender on it if you find it is lumpy.

I add coffee to mine in the morning - mmmm lovely!

12. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Oh God,I thought I would give porridge another try,nope I do not like it!!Isnt it strange we all have a tongue with the same taste buds,but boy,how we interpret that taste is sooooooo different!!Glad youre enjoying the porridge
    Flirty I love your fireworks thing how did you do that?
    xx

13. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    Hi Bev! Fell off the wagon for the summer, this is my first week back on again so wish me luck. Was pleased to find something new - the porridge, but will take your tip about the blender I think. Just a bit of a faff in the mornings. Anything else new in the Cambridge world?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.