4-5 stone to loose?

Woww Slim4life.. thats excellent..well done. xx

Well done obsy and slim4life!! I'm on day 3 after a two week break...I call this evil ketosis day. I'm all woozy and weak waiting to get into ketosis. Weigh in tonight and I fully expect a gain, the only question is how much of a gain.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Well done obsy and slim4life!! I'm on day 3 after a two week break...I call this evil ketosis day. I'm all woozy and weak waiting to get into ketosis. Weigh in tonight and I fully expect a gain, the only question is how much of a gain.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh GR.. I remember that feeling.. keep up with your water and good luck with your WI.. have a good one and hope the lathargic feeling goes too. xx

Hello Nicoletia

I love the name.. is that your real name? I'm a Nicola :) too. Of course you can join, its good to have you on board and welcome to the thread. Would be nice to buddy up with you too, there are a few of us on here.. so you should catch someone on here when you are. Well done on your 8lb loss too, excellent loss. Thats already chipped at your 120lb's so you'll be in the 99's soon ;) xx

I mainly follow the 810 plan and sometimes have a SS+ day and my losses have been ok so don't get too despondant EternalFlame xx

Well had my weigh in tonight!! After 2weeks of solid partying...that's crazy amounts of alcohol and bad bad hangover food I lost 1lb!! Ok so not a big loss but I was expecting a gain :D

Hello..

Gaelic.. how lucky are you? Bet your chuffed with that. Obsy.. you have had good losses on the 810/ss+.. I will be pleased to get those type of losses :).

Hope everyone is good. Had a good eve, chatted with my mate over a chicken salad and asked for the dressing to be Balsamic instead of ceaser and the only downfall was there were tiny shavings of parmesan, but picked as much out as I could, but I did have a few of them :(. Drink wise was good, fizzy water and diet coke. Compared to my mate who stuffed a chicken korma and had half a cider and rose wine.. lol. Think I did ok.. ;).

Wishing everyone a good day :) xx

Hi.

I picked up my nickname ages ago and ,as I realised last year, it is some kind of a spider or something lol :)

Have a good day!

Hey all,

Eternal sounds like you were a saint at dinner!! :) And thanks I'm more amazed than happy! I'm off home next week so I'm very scattered in my losses this month but I'll make up for it in April...no sense in letting it all go to waste now.

Haha what's with giving Nicole's odd lil nick names (maybe they feel encouraged by the term "nickname"). I get called Nikita by half my friends! Have a good day everyone

You were fab at dinner and I wouldn't worry too much about the parmesan as you did pick most of it out and the small amount you did have I can't see wreaking havoc so I'm sure you will have a good loss xxx

Tis only a lil bit of cheese!! If I could eat chips, crisps, chocolate, bread etc and drink insane amounts of alcohol (I'm talking over a litre of vodka on paddys day) and still have a loss that lil bit of cheese won't do anything :D I've just been very bold the last few weeks but it was all planned and so much fun...once I didn't gain it was so worth it. I'm a bad role model :p

Thanks Obsy and Gaelic.. Fingers and everything else on this wobbly body crossed,lol.. ;)

I did jump on scales this morning and it hasn't shifted since Tuesday!! So worrying a little with my WI tomorrow.. As haven't got down to where I was when I last weighed..but such is life eh!! I'll up my water even more today and blooming make sure I get to the gym and swim this eve too.

Half term is not long now..and looking ahead re my job.. Got a day trip to Thorpe Park (9th April) with the kids from work, and as I'll be walking and prob running around after the teens, I'm wondering if I should jump up to the 1000 cal for that day.. Poss take a chicken salad with me to go with my tetra?

Then I'm going away for a few days with my group to Scotland 13-17th and aim to take my tetra's and bars,but eat breakfast (as only a small case is allowed at the centre),but keeping to low carbs.. so again, might have to jump up to 1200 for those days.. I don't want to gain and would rather loose at least a lb or STS even.. My job is the busiest during school hols.. so can't let that sway me to eat rubbish, which I usually end up doing!!

Hows everyone today? xx

There are many things which can affect your weight loss. If you're period is coming you may weigh a little bit more than usual but as soon as it comes, the scale will be merciful :)It is only a matter of time anyway ;)

Have a good day :)

There are many things which can affect your weight loss. If you're period is coming you may weigh a little bit more than usual but as soon as it comes, the scale will be merciful :)It is only a matter of time anyway ;)

Have a good day :)

I'm so glad..I don't have any periods :). I take Northisterone, but still get the bloatedness, and minimal pain compared to before..but actually it is the time which I would normally have my TOM, so that could be it.. Because I don't get them anymore, I didn't think.. but hey..thanks for that;) xx

I've had Mirena since October and for three months I had only light spotting twice a month (one pad was enough). Last month, however, I had so bad tummy pains that I rushed to the clinic to check whether everything is ok with the coil and it turned out that if u use this type of contraception you may have proper periods once every 4 months and then you feel bloated or weigh more than usual. I sighed with relief...:D

Hey girls.. hows everyone going? Its been quiet on this thread today.. Hvae popped in and out, so thought i'd post to say hello and hoping everyones day went ok.

My WI was today and had gained 2lb, since mid Feb, but having said that I was 5 more heavier at the weekend. So am happy with that and now thats started my ticker back off so WI is next Thurs due to Good Friday..

xx

That's a good WI since mid feb, I know I'd have put a lot more on x

Back