4-5 stone to loose?

Another 6lb lost on my WI yesterday :) Meaning that I "only" have to loose just under 5 stone now to reach my target weight.

Way to go Cartwoman.. under the next milestone, feels good doesn't it? xx

It does, hopefully after a month I can say that I need to loose a bit under 4 stone ;)

Well done x

Morning girls

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was my working nights weekend and managed to get Saturday night off as the Guy I look after, had his sister come to visit.. So that was nice.. Didn't make the best choices that night, but didn't do bad either.

Taken my porridge to work with me this morning as come straight from work here.. its nice getting in when no one else is around :) and I've a hectic day ahead.

Did my Easter Egg shopping yesterday, and must have been foaming at the mouth when it came to the Dark Choc.. my big weakness ;). But didn't get any for me :)

How did we all get on, anyone else have a WI apart from me and Obsy?

x

Well done Eternalflame for not giving in and buying yourself some eggs ^^. We got some at work, but I gave them to my OH.
I had my WI on Friday and I was happy with the result, now I'm just hoping that I can still loose a stone a month, that would mean that in 2 months I won't be classified as obese anymore :D
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Morning everyone.. this thread has gone quiet this week.. hope everyone is ok?

Thanks Cartwoman..I love dark chocolate and know that there is some that I've bought, lol and sitting in a bag in the dining room. Its a tease, thats what it is.

Good day yesterday,and hoping for a good day today. WI on Thursday this week, so hope to have lost at least 2lb.. not much to ask, lol ;) xx

Hi Nkki, thought I would pop on your thread and say hello and well done to you and all on the thread, your all doing great xx. I'm sure you will have lost your 2lb this week xx

Hi Zoe

I am so amazed at how well you have done. I've only managed 11lbs in 3 weeks so it seems like it will be for ever before I reach goal, but then I see what you have done and I'm inspired to carry on!

Hope everyone is hanging on in there this week :)

Lesley

Hi Every one, Im 11lb off my 50lb goal loss. I have now decided to go for my own mixture of a few diets that seems to work for me. I wanted to write on here something my friend said to me. I told her I felt the weight coming off my stomach so much but when I stepped on the scales it didnt always show a loss. She said that your weight is not written on a big chalk board hanging from your neck for all the world to see, its about how you feel. This is true, the scales tell us how we are doing but I guess deep down we all know how clothes etc feel to guide whether we are losing. Ive been drinking 3/4litres of water a day, and my doctor told me that water is heavier than fat, so even though I am in Ketosis and AM burning fat, my body is holding on to some water so the scales will show heavier than I am actually am.Any way Im waffling on. Hope everyone keeps there chin up and is focused ont their goal. Feeling great, Looking great, people noticing ou for the right reasons. ;)All the best x Emma

Hi Emma, thanks for that pearl of wisdom. You're right, I was a bit down about the scales not moving more than llb this week, but the trousers I put on today are super-loose, so something must be going down!

Yes, we're quite close. I live right by the Sutton Coldfield TV mast, so just a quick blast up the A5 to you really!

Congrats on your weight loss. That's really fab!

Lesley

Good day all :D

Hope everyone is good, the thread has gone a little quiet?

Good day yesterday re CD, but was so busy with work then cooking at home. I was due to go out for a drink, but friend cancelled at last minute, so I'd not eaten, as was gonna have a salad at the pub.By that time, I couldn't be asked to cook.. So had my shake and then a choc orange bar a bit later watching supersize/skinny on C4.

A busy one again today, got on the scales this morn (dressed) and they had moved since last WI, so am Pleased (got my WI tomorrow morn). I have a parents meeting that I need to do tonight and then the staff meeting that I need to lead on as well so won't be out til at least 7pm this eve from work. Aim to go to the gym, if I'm not too knackered and really want to make the effort to as well, as love going and how it makes me feel after. So prob won't get to eat til 8.30pm at the earliest! Was debating on going out to grab a salad for lunch, but have already unfrozen my chicken breast,and bought stuff to do stir fry tonight and it needs using up.. so choc tetra it is for me today.

Just found out that there is no more coffee left at work :(. So I'll be dragging in no time! Will keep up on my water though.

What has everyone been doing? x

Im fandabby dozey thanks, you? I have now hit my first stone! Only 3 more to go. How to you find CD NIkki? Do you feel hungry or are you doing SS+.My pearl of wisdom I have written on my white board in the kitchen is (from the brain of Emma whilst washing up......) "When you think you NEED it, you dont. Just think of the feeling of having a cheat, would it really feel as good as not cheating?" I look after my sisters 10yr old daughter and 6 year old son in the holidays (2 WEEKS!!!) PLus my own 3yr old and 8 month old, and today, my sister brought a TON of left over buffet ( I could live on buffet food!!) for the kids to have for lunch, and I would normally be tempted but hand on heart, I wasnt, the thought of getting closer and closer to my goal means more than a sausage roll or a pizza slice. Yes Im boring but I guess boring is the order of the day if we want to get slim. If it was easy there wouldnt be any over weight people!! Chin up, or rather as my husbandd said to me in jest this morning, Chins up. xxYou have to laugh,.......Good luck all. xx

Hi Emma.

you sound in high spirits girlie.. and love your self help tip too :).

I'm on the 810 plan, as have an active job and gym it too. 2 shakes a day, small meal and my bar.. kind of got used to it now and don't feel phased this week by food. Can I say that I am well impressed at you leaving that buffet food. I love it too, esp the ethnic savouries.. and give me an all you can eat chinese buffet.. OMG, pure heaven!! Lol.. But not on this CD plan for sure, what a waste of money and hard work that would be to get rid of it I feel. LOL at your hubbie.. cheeky luv, lol.. xx

Morning everyone

How did your evenings go last night? I Got home late after work and didn't cook til 9pm, not good to eat late.. but needed to at that point,lol.. Anyway..I had my WI and lost 2lb this morning. It was jumping between 15.7 and 15.6, but steadied at 15.7 (dammm)! could have been my late night eating that did that I'm sure..

Hope you are all haveing a good dayso far:) xx

Hey ladies,

I had my WI today and I've lost another 4lbs :). I haven't been feeling too great this week. Really hungry, not sure why that happened.
And good job on the buffet food; I don't know if I could have resisted that!

Well done on your loss this week Cartwoman xx

Back