4.5lbs to target...lets do it! :)

xjenna90x

I've been tryin since September to loose 1 stone...start weight 10st7....id gotten my half a Stone award in november...in jan got as close as 1 pounds to my target but let it slip....had gotten in a relationship and let things get too cosy....now spring is kicking in I got my head back in it and dying to reach target...9st7...so am starting a food diary on here to keep me focused and help me get through these next few weeks untill I reach target :) the way I use my syns is that I try to stick to 5 to 10 syns a day then if I want a treat on weekend like a bottle of wine or takeaway I know I have syns there for it :) so here it goes..

Wednesday 10/04/14
Bfast- muller light strawberry Greek yogurt with melon >0.5 syn

Lunch- 2 boiled eggs with one small wholemeal bread >1/2 hxb plus a banana

Snack- small hi fi bar> 1/2 hxb

Dinner- fish in light batter>9.5 syns salad, s/w chips 1tbs light mayo>0.5 syns and 30g cheddar cheese hxa

dessert- toffee Muller light and melon

Total syns 10.5

I know...the less you got to loose the harder it is! I will get there :) thanks :D are you target yet? X

Yes, for 2 years. Took 13 months to lose 3 1/2 stone, four months to lose the last half! Had 7 weeks where I just stayed the same, but did it in the end!

That's amazing! I keep thinking of how confident and happy I'll feel at target...bet its the best feeling :)

Thurs 11/4/13

Bfast- slimming world bar hexb and a kiwi fruit

Lunch- chicken and herb low fat super noodles and a bowl of chopped melon

Dinner- half a pack of pasta n sauce chicken and mushroom flavour with half a tin of tuna mixed in with 30g cheddar grated on top hex a

Snacks- pack of chewits 6 syns..small hi fi bar 3 syns

Total syns -9
Exercise- level 2 of 30 day shred

fri- 13/4/12

bfast- 1 egg on toast 1/2 hexb plus bowl of melon

sncak- small hifi bar 1/2 hexb

lunch- left over tuna and pasta from tea last night....with 30g cheddar melted on top hexa

snack- banana

dinner- chinese takeaway (estimated 35 syns)

total syns.....35ish :p

Sat 14/4/13

Early breakfast - hi fi light bar 1/2 hexb and muller Greek yogurt n rasberries - 0.5 syns

Brunch - 1 small wholemeal toast, 1/2 hexb mushrooms, tomatoes, egg and bacon sprinkled with 30g cheddar

1/2 Easter egg shell 15syns

Dinner- kebab meat and salad with BBQ n garlic sauce say 13 syns

Total> 28 syns :p

Back