4 boxes!

slim1day

Silver Member
Well my 28 day box (4 boxes actually) arrived today. Included portion pots, mag and tape measure and also book, well impressed. :rolleyes: Even though i already have them all, as used to belong to RC club last year, but franchise closed.
Checked it all off and unfortunatly received 6 lentil soups that should have been carrot and corriander.
Have contacted customer service and they will send out replacements, also gave me a freepost address to send the lentil ones back.:)
Still have a few packs of exante left so am going to finish them first, so will be starting RC Solo Slim next week. :D:D:D

4 boxes, wow that's lots. I considered doing it, but can't afford it with also feeding hubby! Let us know how you get on.

Wow thats alot of boxes. Just noticed in the mag there is a 10% off offer but also on the facebook page they are giving the same offer off on 10 days worth of meals too, this is better for me as the 28 day box is abit much for me. xxx

4 boxes?!! I was wondering if yours arrived today. Mine didn't :( But that's probably because I live in NI. Can't believe I'm disappointed about putting a diet off for another day...!

Back