4 days in 100% no loss???

Sammy2

I'm on day 4 as a restarted and I have been 100 percent. Yet not a single reduction in weight. Normally the weight loss is the biggest motivator too. Really struggling today with thinking what's the point :(

Aww I can understand that would be frustrating. Are you drinking enough? (I'm sure you know the CD better than I do!)

Yes I'm 3 litres a day. Just do not understand it and I look Sooo bloated. No idea how long I will continue :(

Is it totm? I find my weight stays the same for days on end then I drop 3 lb overnight?! bizarre but guess that's just how it goes for some people. I'm doing SS 100% btw

Hey
Smc. No totm ended over a week ago so not the reason. I really have no idea :(

Hey mc. No time of month ended over a week ago. Really have no idea what's happening :( wait and see what the scales say tomorrow before I decide if I'm sticking with it

Thanks llla. I'm just so disheartened as it's the one thing u normally notice first is the great loss :(

It is possible you're just retaining water? and what about bowel movements? If you're sticking to it 100% then the fat will be coming off, it all catches up in the end.

Hey meaow I think I must be. It's going to be dissapointing weigh in for week 1 buy hopefully week 2 will see a bigger one. I'm sticking with it. In the past I would bail at the first opportunity of no loss. Sticking with it this time. Day at a time x

Yeah deffo stick with it, we all know it works -how can it not?! And if week one isnt good (still a few more days) then week two will deffo be good!
In my old LL group, one of the women would lose like 1lb one week then 6lbs the next!
:]

Just weighed myself. Day 5 - no loss :( what is going on?!?!?

If you are sticking to it 100% it will come off, you must be retaining water, especially if you feel bloated. Are you doing SS?

Stick with it your weight will come off, maybe at the end of the week.
I got so disheartened getting on and off the scales constantly, I decided to have 2 week weigh ins and not step on my own scales. Roll on saturday hoping for 6-7lbs!

Whats your starting weight?

16 stone 7 Hun so it's not like it's cos I only have tiny amount to lose. I've a lot to lose. I'm five foot 11

Ahh right. Inknow it doesnt apply, but I lose nothing for 1 or 2 days and then have a loss of 1 or 2 pounds. Im sure if youre SS 100% you will lpse. Keep it up!

Good Luck! :)

Plus Im a boy!

Thanks chunkymonk. (mr) sorry

If you've restarted many times you may not lose as fast as you did the first or second time. The body gets used to the diet; it 'remembers', so you don't have the benefit of the initial shock to the system. Even so in the end you will lose on so few calories, you have to! But the body is very smart and will try to stop you losing. To keep you alive. Just give it time and you will probs see a big loss, practically overnight.

Weighing once a week, and no more, is the best way to go.

Thanks girly girl. It's only my second time after the first time 4 year ago so I've not been on it multiple times. I shall keep the faith xx

Back