4 Days In 1st time on a VLCD

cla1red

Hi eveyone been meaning to drop a line but had a busy weekend and to be honest not felt like sitting down at the comp.Trying to keep myself busy..
Day one was really hard for me got through 3 cups of bullion as well as my 3 shakes and a can of coke zero,day 2 was a bit better on the hunger front but maily do to having a stinking cold and feeling rotten I even found getting my 3 shakes in a struggle.Day 3 was pretty good had my 3 shakes loving the choco one hoc and vanilla hot with coffee.I even cooked a roast for the family and managed to resist my favorite thing in the world the stuffing.It helped I have no sense of smell due to cold.
I vowed I would not weigh myself till WI day but had a sneaky peak this morn and -5 so really pleased with that.
Feeling really pleased as 3 days 100%
I miss my cuppa with milk and sugar more than food :cry:

Keep up th good work, specially with a cold, I tend to feel sorry for myself then give in.

Keep up the good work - you are doing fab. Though we are not meant to weigh in more than once a week, a sneaky one now and then can be good inspiration. :)

Thanks ladies ,have to say its harder than I thought but not on the hungar front.Just mentally having to stop myself grabing a few carrot sticks when I do the boys pack lunch,or eating an apple.All things I would eat loads of when on SW,I totally forgot myself this morn and put a grape in my big cake whole when doing pack lunches,but half way through chewing remembered and spat it in bin(very lady like)Im sure in time my brain will kick into gear..

Back