4 days in...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by nic89, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. nic89

nic89 New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and only started CS 4 days ago (Thurs) and have quite enjoyed it! I would like to lose 1st8lbs ideally in 8 weeks so I'm hoping I'll stick at it and maybe lose a few more for good measure....no pun intended!

My 1st 2 days were OK but I struggled even to fit my snacks in because I was so busy at work. Friday especially as I was on my feet all day at Court and so literally managed a shake for breakfast and about 3/4 soup for lunch and that was it until dinner when I got in.

Then in complete contrast I have had all my snacks etc over the weekend but had to contend with a local beer festival (with food/pimms/wine/ice creams screaming at me) plus BBQ's and Sunday lunch with the family. Then to top it all off I had to sit patiently whilst my friends had a crema tea this afternoon!

So far though I'm really chuffed with my will power (which ppl will tell you is pretty much non-existent usually) and I just hope I can stick at it.

I've already found this forum a great help so I'll keep you posted on how I do. Any ideas on recipes for dinners for a partner who doesnt really care what he eats and looks all upset when I present him with similar to what I'm eating would be a great help!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.