4 Months ago today, i found the Cambridge Way!

Congratulations on a wonderful achievement :D

Fantastic, what an upbeat message - I started on May 4th and have done 3 stone so far (with a holiday in the middle :D) - I agree totally with you, this has CHANGED MY LIFE!!
You have every right to shout out your achievement, you should be very proud of yourself:happy036:

I agree with everything everyone else has said - you deserve to shout about your success on this diet - chuffed for you.

I also agree with everything you said about CD - it has changed my life which in turn has changed the rest of my life.

I can't wait to read your "At Goal" post either!

Thank you for posting this Liz! ;)
I will print it out and carry it around in my bag. When im having difficult times I will read it again.

Thank you! What you have done is FANTASTIC;);););)!!

YEY for you, Lizz! :woohoo:

And when you put it like that, then yes, am totally agreeing too! I started on May 10th and in that short period of time my life is utterly changed forever too.

You've done so well... be proud!

Wow, this is exactly the kind of inspiration that I need to politely disregard the cream tea that I will be offered tommorow (I am booked onto a boat trip, inclusive of the refreshments). My strategy has already been decided, my friend's oh so slim boyfriend will be tucking into my portion.
Well done LizMB; I want to follow your success!

Back