4 Months to Target!

GGGG123

Hello fellow Slimming Worlders! I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, and love it so much!

It has definitely been a life-saver when I've been feeling disheartened and I've lost count as to how many times the lovely ppl on here have stopped me raiding the cupboards for chocolate.

So I've decided to start this diary, more for myself than for anyone else so that I can keep track of how i'm feeling and what I'm eating.

Here's a little back ground into me. Basically growing up I was always really skinny, I could eat whatever I wanted without worrying - until I got to 16!

Then the weight piled on and before I knew it I went from a size 6/8 to a size 16, I ballooned and the bigger I got the more depressed I became and the more I ate. So once I got to 17 and got to 12st I decided enough was enough and went on a diet and started to eat more healthily. So by the time I was 19 and I was healthy 10 st and eventually by aged 21 down to 9st. It was definitely a struggle to get my weight down to 9 st and it was a combination of healthy eating and exercise, however the whole time I was going from bingeing to healthy eating so I think I only stayed at 9 st for about 6 months before going back to 10 st and eventually the bad habits have come back and my weight has gone back to 11 st 10.

I'm now 27 and feel like I've spent the past 11 years struggling to keep my weight under control. Last March I decided to join Slimming World and managed to go from 11st 10 to 10 st 5.5 by July. But then it all went horribly wrong and here I am 6 months later back to 11st 2.5 :mad:

So last week I decided that 2012 was going to be the year I got back to my happiest weight of 9 st and I was going to do it in a controlled and healthy way and more importantly I was going to stay there. I'm fed up of having a wardrobe full of clothes I love but cant fit into anymore :cry: and I'm fed up of wishing I was thinner, I've set myself a challenge of getting to target before the summer so i can wear my lovely size 10 victoria beckham jeans that I was only able to wear for 2 weeks before I put weight back on.

I've been back on SW for 5 days now, today is my 6th and I've been absolutely loving it, I cant believe I ever left! And this is my 1st weekend in months without touching a drop of alcohol and I feel great and so energetic! I can lose 2st 2.b lbs in 4 months! :D

So here is my eating plan for today:

Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and beans (0 syns)

Lunch: Double bacon & Cheese Burger made with two Quorn Burgers, Cheese from HEX A and Wholemeal roll from HEX B with potato salad and mayo (2 syns total)

Dinner: Meatballs in tomato sauce with pasta (0 syns)

Snacks: Banana, Melon, Apple, Grapes and mullerlight yoghurt (0 Syns)

Only two syns today, I'm not tempted by anything bad today and why would I be? I get to eat cheeseburger!! :D

I started back at monday, been struggling with my weight for years, am getting married in october and would love to be 9st again, you will def get there, i have a bit more to lose but i'm determined to get there this time.

I started back at monday, been struggling with my weight for years, am getting married in october and would love to be 9st again, you will def get there, i have a bit more to lose but i'm determined to get there this time.

That's great that you started back, that's the hardest step to take coming back, but once you've made it, it gets easier. Congrats on getting married! Just think how amazing you'll feel walking down the aisle at your target weight :D

So today has been really good, this time last week I was sat on the sofa feeling so depressed and munching my way through a tin of biscuits, and this week I feel like a completely different person, I followed my eating plan to the T and did 35 mins of exercise in the form of Dance Central on Kinect.

Feeling great! Cant wait for my WI on Tuesday! :D

Here is my eating plan for tomorrow, I'm on a late shift at work tomorrow so I kind of have to have an extra meal to keep me going ;)

Breakfast: Sardines on toast (HEX B)

Lunch A: Potato Salad made with natural yoghurt and chives

Lunch B: Left over meatballs and pasta

Dinner: Quorn Burger and savoury rice with salad

Snacks: Fruit, yoghurt and coffee (milk from HEX A)

Hoping to stick to under 5 syns tomorrow :D

Last edited:
So up early today, I'm going to do 30 minutes of dance central before work, the great thing about this is it tells me how many calories I'm burning, so yesterday I burnt 120 cals doing 40 minutes, so I'm hoping I can increase to an hour aday and burn 200 a day! :D

So tomorrow is weigh in day, at my 1st group meeting last week I was 11st 2.5 so I'm hoping for a 3lb loss this week to get me back in the 10stones and then I can say goodbye to the 11s FOREVER!
:)

So today is Judgement Day! or WI as most of us like to call it. My group meeting is 7pm this evening so still a way off yet. I dont know if anyone else does this but I always feel like I need to eat less before, not that I starve I just load up on fruit.

So here's my eating plan for today

B = Porridge (B) + Coffee

L = Mug Shot and mullerlight

Snacks = Apple, Banana, 2 x Tangerines and Cucumber sticks

Dinner (After weigh in) = Chicken stir-fry

so last night was my weigh in and I lost 1.5lb!!! :sigh:

I was gutted as it was my 1st week back and I stuck to it 100%, but a loss is still a loss, my consultant did ask if I kept a food diary and I had to say no so she's asked me to keep one this week to see if there was anywhere I went wrong. But i'm not going to be put off, same 100% this week and I have a little treat night planned for Friday - I'm going to have a

funsize mars bar = 4 syns
Cadbury low fat trifle = 6 1/2 syns
125 ml glass of weight watchers rose = 4 1/2 syns

Looking forward to my reward for all my hard work!

Here's my eating plan for today:

B: Fried egg in a wholemeal roll with 1 cheese single (1/2 A)

S: Yoghurt and banana

L: Chicken stir-fry and vegetables with rice

D: Spag bol

I WILL Lose more weight next week!!

A loss is indeed still a loss. Keep positive! You will get there :)

I Havnt posted on my diary for a while, I've been so busy with work :mad:

However, I have been sticking to plan and after two weeks I've lost 4 lbs. My next WI is tomorrow, and I'm hoping I get at least a 1lb loss.

Only had one day that I went over 15 syns, which was on Friday, I had about 17 syns as I had:

wine (4 1/2)
Bread (5)
Creme Fraiche (2)
Meringue nest (3)
Piece of flake (2)

I know its not a major slip up but I still felt pretty guilty, so instead of sabotaging the rest of my week, I got back on track the next day. I still dont feel like I've lost any weight this week, but we'll see. I want to lose 8lbs before Valentine's Day. I have 4 WI's until then so should be able to do it :4633:

My eating plan for today is :

Breakfast: Cherry underlayer Mullerlight & Coffee (1 1/2 syns)

Snack: Mint choc High-fi (B) Banana & Orange

Lunch: Iceland beef in gravy, jacket potato and salad, salad cream

(2 1/2 syns)

Dinner: Quorn Mince Spaghetti bolognese

Skinny cow mint ice cream (4 1/2 synys)

so thats 8 1/2 syns for the day :D

Today is WI day! I feel like I have lost weight this week, I'm hoping for 1lb loss at least. Here is my eating plan today:

Breakfast: Mullerlight, Banana and a coffee

Lunch: Heinz Pizza Tortellini & Jacket potato and salad with salad cream ( 3 syns)

Snack: Orange and 1 chocolate chip snack-a-Jack (3 syns) and mint chock Hi-fi Bar (HXB)

Dinner: Linda McCartney ROsemary & Red Onion Sausage x 2 with SW chips, egg and beans

Snack: 1 Choc chip snack-a-jack (3 syns)

So 9 syns in total.

So I had my WI on tuesday and had another 2.5lb off! I'm so happy, that's 6.5lb in 3 weeks :D I still have 5.5lb to lose in 3 weeks to get my Valentines day challenge so I'm going to keep up the good work.

I've come down with a cold but still managed to stick within my syns. Todays food was as follows:

Breakfast: Vanilla mullerlight and choc chip snack-a-jack (3 syns)

Snack: Banana and choc indulgence hi fi bar (hex B)

Lunch: Tomato and herb Mug shot and salad with salad cream (2 syns)

Snack: Pizza Tortellini (1/2 syn) WW belgian choc cake (4.5 syns)

Dinner: Spicy chicken breast and peppers with thai chilli rice and salad

So 10 syns today. :D

I do have a bit of a dillemma tomorrow, I'm going out with friends for a few drinks and I really want to have a couple of glasses of wine. They'll be large so prob be about 20 syns, but as long as I get rid of this cold I'm gonna do lots of Xbox Kinect dancing on Sat, SUn and Mon, so I'm just gonna enjoy myself and hope I still lose weight, which I should do, I cant imagine 2 glasses of wine will make me gain or STS. :break_diet:

Back