4 more days until I start refeeding.

DebsL

I will start refeeding on Saturday. I can't wait, these last few days have been really hard but I'm determined to stick it out.

Good luck to u, I'm on day to of re feed, it's soooo scary wanted to do it for two weeks but spoke to an American doctor at LT and he said only do it for a week!! Confused conflicting advice everywhere lol x

just to let you know what i did. i refed for one week but then stayed eating the same sorts of foods for another few weeks just to get back into eating properly. after about four weeks i gradually introduced a few other things..and did that.

h x (if that helps lol)

I was thinking along those lines as well. It really doesn't seem long enough to just do it for one week. I'll slowly introduce more things at the same time as keeping an eye on the scales.

Day 3 of refeeding, feels odd eating food. Taking it nice and slow. Trying to keep the water intake up.

Good Luck Debs xx

Two weeks refeeding, went back for a weigh in and I've stayed the same. I'm so chuffed.

woohoo!! YAY!! that's brilliant news!! Well done x

Two weeks refeeding, went back for a weigh in and I've stayed the same. I'm so chuffed.

Well done Debs thats fantastic :happy096: I wont be refeeding for a long time yet but Im terrified just thinking of it :(

Over a month now since refeeding and I've maintained my weight. Whoop whoop

wow that's great news Debs!! I hope you are really proud of yourself xx

Over a month now since refeeding and I've maintained my weight. Whoop whoop

THAT IS BRILLIANT NEWS!! Makes me feel a wee bit better about starting refeed in December lol xxx

That's fantastic, well done :)

THAT IS BRILLIANT NEWS!! Makes me feel a wee bit better about starting refeed in December lol xxx

Thanks, I've tried very hard not to get back into bad habits, like biscuits etc. I don't crave anything sweet but I know that if I just have the odd one then it will be the start of the slippery slope. So I just keep reminding myself that I've survived since July without biscuits and cake so why start eating them again.

Back