4 shakes a day

Grimskunk

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if there is anyone below the height of 5'8 who have been SSing with 4 shakes a day? can i know what losses can i expect with it? is it the same with normal SS (3 shakes). i am 5'0 and i planned to do treadmill for an hour everyday. i have loads to lose (almost 90lbs) :p

Also i'm in singapore and our packets are manufactured in the UK so i am assuming it is the same as the ones in UK.

I think that basically makes it SS+ for you, minus the milk. There is very little difference between SS and SS+, I think it may equate to 1-2lbs a month less than on SS, so not far off a stone a month. Hope that helps :)

Be careful with the treadmill hun as all that exercise might make you feel more hungry. Take it easy.

All the best x

Hi
yeah i heard the losses are pretty much the same but i was wondering if anyone with the same height and weight have actually tried it and what results can be expected and how many weeks it'll take?

thanks!

hmmmm not quite your height but im 5'4 ..and have always done 4 shakes, lost stone a month (14 lbs per month)

Personally i dont see why anyone would put themselves up for 3 shakes a day when you can have 4 :D unless money reasons obviously x

mrs essex,
how long did u take to lose the weight..have u reach your target weight yet? did you include exercise? you will still be in ketosis rite with the extra shake.

No excerise (hate it) and took about 8 months to lose 7 stones...but took a month off inbetween for holidays etc. Im not at target yet , have a stone to go. In ketosis the whole time.

hmmmm not quite your height but im 5'4 ..and have always done 4 shakes, lost stone a month (14 lbs per month)

Personally i dont see why anyone would put themselves up for 3 shakes a day when you can have 4 :D unless money reasons obviously x

Really? My cdc told me you could only have 4 shakes a day if you were over 5ft 8" but quite honestly I'd struggle to manage 4 a day.x :p

If you're over 5ft 8, then you have to have 4 for SS, but if you're under you can have 4, but it's SS+, so you're allowed it, but wouldn't be SS, if that makes sense! :)

I was wondering this myself last night, especially as I am 5' 7" so NEARLY the required height.

In the end I decided not to do it, just in case, but I would love to hear from people who have done this and see their weightloss record.

Mrs Essex, can I just say how incredible your weight loss is! I'm so jealous (not a good emotion I know), but I would love to lose on that scale so quickly. Do you have any tips?

In the end I decided not to do it, just in case, but I would love to hear from people who have done this and see their weightloss record.

a lot of my clients do SS+. In fact, most of them start with this, then some chose to go down to SS for financial reasons after a few weeks.

Weight loss is pretty much the same :)

I wish SS+ was around when I was on the diet. It would have suited me much better.

Back