4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

Hi everyone!

Well I'm having such a good week! Totally got my mojo back and loving having more energy and being happy! :)

Yesterday I swapped our basically unhealthy roast for a yummy lamb leek and lentil bake and I avoided the chocolate fudge cake for pud!

Today
B- shake and bar
L- asda chicken salad sandwich, mango, hot chocolate and ww choc and coconut biscuit
D- pasta bolognese bake

Total 33pp (3 weeklies used!)

Earned 14AP gym was brutal tonight but I feel amazing and can't wait for wi tomm and hopefully made a big dent in this 7lb!!!

See u in the morning! :)

ahhhh well done u!! mmmm lamb leek n lentil bake sounds lush!!
good luck at weigh in cant wait to hear how u get on :)

Food sounds good, great you are back in the game again and feel the better for it, good luck with your WI hopefully all the hard work shows

ahhhh well done u!! mmmm lamb leek n lentil bake sounds lush!! good luck at weigh in cant wait to hear how u get on :)

Hi Shez!

The lamb and lentil bake is a change for life recipe you can find it online! It's super yummy x

Hello all!

Phone has been playing up but finally got on to say...

4lb off this week! Hooray!!!!!!!

Weigh in treat tonight had a yummy carvery mmmm! went to the gym after feeling amazing!

Other than that today was:
B- shredded wheat 7pp
Snack- fruit pot from morrisons 0pp
L- ww carrot and lentil soup, low low snack pack and a ww choc orange bar 9pp
D- carvery not sure of pp but righting off rest of my dailies and APs to cover it

Have a great week everyone!!!! :)

Hello all! Phone has been playing up but finally got on to say... 4lb off this week! Hooray!!!!!!! Weigh in treat tonight had a yummy carvery mmmm! went to the gym after feeling amazing! Other than that today was: B- shredded wheat 7pp Snack- fruit pot from morrisons 0pp L- ww carrot and lentil soup, low low snack pack and a ww choc orange bar 9pp D- carvery not sure of pp but righting off rest of my dailies and APs to cover it Have a great week everyone!!!! :)

Wow brilliant go you!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Feeling rubbish with a cold :( so stocked up on plenty of lemsip!!

Today's food:

B- shake and bar 8pp
L- sainsburys sandwich, snack a jacks and a WW popcorn bar 11pp
Later on a hot choc mmm 1pp
D- WW pepperoni pizza 13pp with some garlic mayo 3pp

36pp used slightly over my allowance by 5pp

No APs earned today as I have to go to a bingo night for one of my kids after school clubs so better go get wrapped up now!

Keep warm everyone xx

Thanks everyone!!

Feeling rubbish with a cold :( so stocked up on plenty of lemsip!!

Today's food:

B- shake and bar 8pp
L- sainsburys sandwich, snack a jacks and a WW popcorn bar 11pp
Later on a hot choc mmm 1pp
D- WW pepperoni pizza 13pp with some garlic mayo 3pp

36pp used slightly over my allowance by 5pp

No APs earned today as I have to go to a bingo night for one of my kids after school clubs so better go get wrapped up now!

Keep warm everyone xx

Feel better love and enjoy your night

Hey everybody!

Still got the sniffles :( but didn't stop me from going to the gym and pounding it! YEAH!

Foods been really good today! :)

B- alpen porridge 6pp
Snack before gym- weight watchers vanilla yogurt and blueberries 1pp
Lunch after gym- scrambled 1 egg and 2 egg whites with splash of skimmed milk on slice of toast and some ham 6pp

Dinner STill yet to have as had lunch late got a big yorkshire 9pp!!! With 2 quorn sausages, smash brocolli and gravy! Mmmm and in peace cos the kids have got a Xmas party!

28/31 used 3pp left for a WW bar and hot chocolate later :p

Hope everyone else is having/had a great day! :)

Hello everyone!

Another fab day and feeling great as only one more week at work till 2 weeks Xmas hols whoop!

B- oat so simple with apples and cinnamon added mmmmmmmm
Snack before gym- banana
L- 1egg 2eggwhites scrambled eggs on 1x toast and some ham then a fruit salad
D- chicken portions, potato wedges and sweetcorn

Only used 23/31 pp and earned at least 10AP really pushed it at the gym today but I'm not hungry!!

Hope this doesn't affect my weight loss in a bad way!!

Well what a freaking day! Warning total rant about to take place!
Had kids Xmas party in our community today and afterwards was meant to go for a drink and a Chinese at their house. So in order to do some damage limitation I was balls out at the gym this morning hoping it would help slightly had a shitty bowl of porridge so I could really enjoy my Chinese. Long story short all the plans got changed leaving me at home alone with the kids who ended up with a mcdonalds and me being so good and so pissed off had beans on shitty toast!
I know this story makes no sense but the bottom line is I hate it when my routine or plans get ****ed up!!! I was so looking forward to this evening and now I'm in bed at 9.30 on a Saturday waiting for my drunk husband to get in!

Don't u just hate it when things don't go to plan!!!! I don't think of myself as a control freak but when your losing weight and trying hard it does mean a lot!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!

Rant over but basically food today not counted

Oos porridge made with skimmed milk after a rock solid gym session with my trainer at about 10am

Not till 6pm!!!! Beans on toast then an apple dipped into melted dark chocolate to cheer me up... It did NOT work!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ahhhh :( sorry to hear u had a crappy night!! hows ur sunday been? x

Great thanks Shez went to see Santa (very close to jumping on his knee and asking to be skinny for Xmas!) lol xxx how was your weekend. Huni?

Evening lovely watchers!

Well today's been a bit nicer. Hubby came in and wasn't too drunk I ended up crying like a loony and like a good hubby he listened but bet he just wanted me to shut up and go sleep lol.
Feeling brighter this morning had a nice walk to the shop instead of driving for milk to loosen up my legs after yesterday's workout...Ouchies!

Also took the kids to see Santa! Can't believe were In single figures tomorrow!

Foods been good, no exercise as a well deserved rest day :)

B- alpen porridge made with skimmed milk
L- ww soup and a lowlow cheese snack pack, later on a banana and ww toffee yoghurt
D- made a toad in the hole, skipped the mash and just plated up with veggies.

Just tomorrow to go then weigh in! Wonder what the scales will have for me this week???!

Back