4 stone gone forever!

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Was drying myself this morning after my shower- didn't recognise my own arms!

Going to but a new jacket at lunchtime to celebrate!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well done kathy! 4 stone is an amazing achievement and a new jacket is a perfect way to celebrate :D well...its better than a reward cake! happy shopping. xxx

Thats the spirit - celebrate, you've done it, you dseserve it!

Well done, fab achievement.

Love

Thanks Gals- couldn't have done it without your support and wonderful Minimins! Now I recommend both VLCD and minimins to my friends- shouldn't do one without the other!

Thats fantastic kathy :)
really thrilled for you , its such an achievement, go treat yourself you deserve it so much.
I too reached my 4 stone today, and had my LL end of foundation picture taken tonight. I had had a brilliant day today anyway becuase I went to a race day for ladies day at ascot with some friends to a local restaurant and won a helicopter flight which I did today at 5.30 it was simply amazing! I would never have had the nerve to do it 4 stone ago , as I hated anything that brought attention on me , and as one of the 4 winners I had to have my photo taken for Lancashire Life magazine:eek: in front of the helicopter! How can one day be so fab!
Its about so much more than just losing weight and fitting in new clothes isnt it? The confidence that is returning I feared I would never have again, and its just simply priceless.
Big hug for achieving your 4 stone.
Carole

:wow:Amazing achievement you two! You must be feeling amazing, can't wait till I get it too!

Keep it up, you are so much nearer!

Mum (Heaven can wait) I'm soo proud of you, you are my inspiration and motivation. Love you loads!

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Was drying myself this morning after my shower- didn't recognise my own arms!

Going to but a new jacket at lunchtime to celebrate!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Kathy!!!

4 stone gone forever!!!:superwoman::bliss:

congratulations.gif

Thats fantastic kathy :)
really thrilled for you , its such an achievement, go treat yourself you deserve it so much.
I too reached my 4 stone today, and had my LL end of foundation picture taken tonight. I had had a brilliant day today anyway becuase I went to a race day for ladies day at ascot with some friends to a local restaurant and won a helicopter flight which I did today at 5.30 it was simply amazing! I would never have had the nerve to do it 4 stone ago , as I hated anything that brought attention on me , and as one of the 4 winners I had to have my photo taken for Lancashire Life magazine:eek: in front of the helicopter! How can one day be so fab!
Its about so much more than just losing weight and fitting in new clothes isnt it? The confidence that is returning I feared I would never have again, and its just simply priceless.
Big hug for achieving your 4 stone.
Carole

:wow:Carole what a time you've been having!!!

Congratulations on your 4 stone off and for wining a helicopter ride!!!

Well done!!!

awesomewag2.gif

Back