4 Stone Gone *Poofed* !!

minnie_me

It's not my official weigh in yet (weigh in on Monday) but as of this morning I have lost 4 stone. Cannot believe it.

I was out last night with my work crew. So obviously made a bit of an effort. The amount of compliments I got was unreal. It was lovely but does anyone else feel like they wish people would stop now? I was laughing because one of the girls gave out to me and said "You've done so well, you look amazing now lap it up" haha, I suppose she's right but I guess I'm not loving this much attention. Part of you feels like, Janey, I must have looked like a hack before!! lol

Just enjoy it, amazing achievement and after 4 stone gone you will look like a completely different person..... People always said to me oh you were always attractive but now you look amazing - I think we just do look very different and people just can't believe what losing weight does...... BUT we know all the other benefits..... feeling great for a start!!! LOL! x

Yeah, you're right. That's what I get too. Actually, what I get a lot is people telling me I look like the "old" me. I didn't really put on this weight until my late twenties (I was about 8 stone - 9 stone up to my mid 20's and then put on the weight). So people who knew me from the early days tell me I look like I used to. That's nice to hear.

I kinda just want this to be the norm now, I know that sounds mad. Maybe because I was "normal" weight before and sort of also view the in between years as a blip. I kinda want to forget them!! My weight gain was brought on by rapid weight loss (I had an undiagnosed grumbling appendix for several years that made me very ill on and off). And then obviously me not doing anything about my weight until now, well 6 months ago!

I finally had my appendix removed 2.5 years ago and I gradually began to feel well again. I was constantly producing antibodies which made me feel wrecked all the time. Anyway, the crux of it is Dukan worked for me as I really feel it brought my metabolism back to normal. It's a good feeling.

Ok, went on a bit there but I think there is a story in all of us and weight gain isn't always that straightforward!

Well done Minnie me thats an amazing achievement - lap up the attention you deserve it!!! I still get comments and I've been at target since July - I love it xx wish they could bottle that feeling its better than any food ever tastes!!!

Four stone is fantastic. And yes enjoy the compliments. People are used to me at this weight and only folk i haven't seen for a while compliment me....but i like the compliments lol. My thing now is the ones waiting for me to gain weight to say know she couldn't keep it off.......well they will be waiting a long time cos it ain't going back on!

Thanks all, you're right. I'll try to enjoy it more and suck it up, lol. Yeah sididd I feel exactly the same as you. This flipping weight is gone for good! It was hard being the "bigger" one the last few years when all your brothers, sisters and parents are normal weight. Now I'm back to being normal weight again and that does feel good.

Haha, thanks Pauline!

Fabulous, its a great achievement, I felt so much better at 4 stone, and I love it when i am seeing someone I haven't seen for a long time and know they are going to notice the weightloss....I even dress for it. Its wonderful to get the comments and after all the hard work losing the weight you deserve the comments, class them as your awards for your achievement.

A relative of my hubby actually said to me the other day 'you've lost enough now haven't you' Err NO, still got two stone left LOL.

Many Congrats in your achievements! Savor it and just stay with it

Back