4 stone gone yeah

Fantastico Phil well done you :) :) :) :)
I got to my 2 stone finally
God your be at goal really quick ,so pleased for you ,how did Mrs Phil do?xx

Fantastico Phil well done you :) :) :) :)
I got to my 2 stone finally
God your be at goal really quick ,so pleased for you ,how did Mrs Phil do?xx

thank you and well done im so happy for you i knew you would get your 2 stone xxxxxx lisa lost a pound so shes happy aswell ( happy house lol)

Last edited:
Well done phil!!!!!! :D

That is brilliant! :D

Excellent news on the loss
:happy096:

Thats fantastic news Phil :) I am hoping that I will be posting similar news on my last weight in before Christmas :) Its not going to be easy... All I can think of is cake, chips and korma lol

Thats fantastic news Phil :) I am hoping that I will be posting similar news on my last weight in before Christmas :) Its not going to be easy... All I can think of is cake, chips and korma lol

thank you its good to have a goal like you have , im the same cake, chips , and curry lol , i look forward to seeing your xmas post i know you will get there :):):):)

Have you tried the WW Korma sauce? We got some from poundland and had it on Saturday with chicken, rice and a WW naan - was lovely and was a big portion for about 7-8 points. OH liked it too!:)

:) Well done, that's great .:)

Have you tried the WW Korma sauce? We got some from poundland and had it on Saturday with chicken, rice and a WW naan - was lovely and was a big portion for about 7-8 points. OH liked it too!:)

I haven't yet but i am going to get some :)

Back