4 stone joy!!

Massive congratulations Heather!!! Way to go!! :D

well done you ! fantastic achievement.

Thanks Zoe, the seat you saved me is really comfy lol!X

Glad you like it Heather - I've been keeping it warm for you! You should be so proud of yourself! I bet Alicia was thrilled was she? X

Just popped on to catch up after my holiday and seen this thread!

Big congratulations to you missy! I am so jealous but you totally deserve your achievement!

You are always so determined and focused and put me to shame at times but a true inspiration to all and proof that the hard work really does pay off!

Well done! I've got some work to do to catch you up now!

xx

Fantastic! Well done to you, that's made my day xxxx

WOW.. well done you 5.5 is one heck of a delayed reaction bet u bounced the house down :)
Congrats on ur new sticky :)

well done

you must be over the moon.

keep up the good work :D

Just popped on to catch up after my holiday and seen this thread!

Big congratulations to you missy! I am so jealous but you totally deserve your achievement!

You are always so determined and focused and put me to shame at times but a true inspiration to all and proof that the hard work really does pay off!

Well done! I've got some work to do to catch you up now!

xx

Thanks Amy hun!! I was shocked to say the least! I do have my slow times, but I think the thing I've learnt most is to be very very patient with myself and just look forward to times like this week! Come on chick, you can do it!! Think of Christmas and what you might like to acheive! I've already changed my target date from Christmas to Valentines Day so as not to put unneccesary pressure on myself!!x

Thanks all for all your incredibly supportive messages! It's actually helped to spur me on to my next target!! A week slightly off plan now as off to Spain for a week but look forward to cracking on when I get back!! XXXX

Back