4 Stone To Go - 30 Day Shred

MommaB

Two days of exercise in preparation for the big day - DAY ONE OF THE 30 DAY SHRED!

Has anyone else done this? Did it help? My target for this month is 10lb. Not bad for a month! And I've already lost 2lb :p so only 8lb until my first target.

If anyone wants to try it without paying until they've given it a go I can tell you what to do for starters - but after that you should buy it haha.
I admit, I didn't. I downloaded the exercise schedule and shall do it that way. I tweaked it a little by working out how many of each I should do in the time limit - e.g 1 minute of push ups is about 10-15 depending on my day so I aim for 12 :)

Anyway, enough about that.
THE PLAN!
Exercise every morning, or evening on busy days, drink 2 litres of water a day, smaller food portions and if I want a treat e.g. a cheeky burger I burn the calories it has BEFORE touching it :p and that's made me lose 2lb this week. And 14lb in 2 months :D very proud of myself. I usually spend an hour on my exercise bike while I watch hollyoaks and how i met your mother - I find this makes it less of a chore.

I would love a buddy for this challenge, if anyone is interested? Apparently 20lb in 30 days with this routine is the common loss :D it is AGONY for the first few days apparently though.

I shall update when I can move haha, as I'm off to do day one now :) x

Back