4 STONE TO GO BUDDY PLEASE

fatgirl666

Hates to post
Hey ladies and gents

Im about halfway into my weight reduction for life journey and finding it harder then ever!!
I started at 19st 4lbs and now im 14st 10lbs, and want to get to 10st 10lbs eventually, so im 3st off bmi 24.9 YAY and 4st off bmi 22.5 which is ultimate goal
But like i said its really getting me down now the closer i get, Ive lost my diet mojo.

Can anyone find it in their soon to be skinny hearts to be my BUDDY!! It would be great but not essential if we had same amount to shift. Im great at motivating other just not myself - sods law.

Some info on me

Im 24, single mum, just acquired a bf for first time in 2 years!! work partime, love reading, horror films, and being a cheeky git.
I did lipotrim previously then switched to CD for more variety. For exercise which is not planned , just when i have a few minutes spare, i bounce on my mini trampoline and dance to youtube music.

There you go me in a nutshell

Anyone fancy it? post here or pm me.

Hiya!

I would love to buddy up, I have slightly more to lose :eek: but am feeling positive.
I have 5st 1lb to lose to get to my goal of 10st 10lbs. I am 5'7 and 27 yo with children.
My original start weight was 18st 10lbs and I have recently had a blip :mad: which pushed my weight back up.
Restarted this week and would like to have two stone off by Christmas.

I have a mini obsession with 'strictly come dancing' atm, love reading science fiction and dark thrillers, like movies that you have to think about and designing and making various things.

How do you want to buddy? On this thread? How do I PM? Am new to this forum :) lol.

Hey Lica-Pica
Thanks for replying. I suggest you have a good browse round all the forum and familiarise yourself.
Well first thing you need to do is get a ticker(it goes in your signature), so you can track your weight loss and have a visual reminder to spurr you on :)
if you follow instructions in the following link you should be right.
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/32356-how-set-up-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

We can buddy in the this thread by PM and by msn or text if you wish???
I will PM you and you should be able to reply. Also get posting the forum, it really helps.

Right, I have a ticker! Thanks for that.
Done my three shakes and am freezing lol.
The exercise bike is sat waiting for me so am off to have a blast on that whilst watching 'wire in the blood'.
How tall are you fatgirl666? What was the deciding factor for your weight loss? I managed to avoid the camera for years and when I saw a holiday snap I nearly cried.
I honestly never thought I was that big. :eek:
I've been wandering round thinking I was looking good :eek: pmsl.

hiya i started at 18 stone 13 pounds and ive lost 2 and a half stone now so still have 4 stone to go too..oh and i also love horror films and anythin weird or spooky lol xx

ive got 4 stone to lose....ill be with you xx
Are you on MSN.. perhaps that way I can stay in better touch with you all xx

Hi, can I join your group. I am brand new, I joined the Cambridge Diet today (about 2/3pm) and I will start the SS first thing in the morning (I won't eat junk food today, I had a Muller Light yogurt this morning, some fruit at lunch and I will have a small piece of lean chicken with green veg tonight). I just want to start the SS diet in the morning, so I can start a fresh in the morning - if that makes sense (I'm not trying to put it off, I'm really looking forward to starting and become a new & improved me)

I'm 26, 5ft 5 I had my first weigh in today I am 14st 7.4 lbs (BMI 33.8).

I love horror films too & I also dance to youtube music vids (especially Dirty Dancing (2) Havana Nights (Dance Like This) - please no jokes.

I would also love to lose 4 stone.

Please PM me, if it's ok if I can join your group (I hope it isn't too late) Thank-you in advance and good luck everyone

Last edited:
Back