4 stones difference

bride10

Hi guys!
Hope you all are doing well,
I just needed to ask you guys how much difference a 4 stone weight loss would make?
Ie from 15 to 11 stones?
Would it be noticeable?
It may sound silly but i need motivation. =(

It's nearly a third of your starting weight!!!

I'd probably drop at least 3 dress sizes!

It would be VERY noticeable!!!!

4 stone is a lot of weight, why don't you think anyone would notice????

very noticable. i went from 14st 9lb to 11st 3lb and it was very very noticable. i went from a size 20 to a size 12!

Bride10.

If ur gonna do this diet u NEED to get ur head in the right place and be unfalteringly determined that NOTHING is going to come between you and ur weight loss.

It's too hard to do without doubt getting in ur way too.

Good luck if u decide to join us x

bride10 said:
Hi guys!
I just needed to ask you guys how much difference a 4 stone weight loss would make?
Ie from 15 to 11 stones?
Would it be noticeable?

I started at 15st1 and am down to 12.9. My 16 are just becoming loose on me. I was prob 18-20 if I'd have worn clothes that fit before lol. I lt should be at least pushing into a 12 by then but remember that everyone carries it differently x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

It will def be noticeable. I started at 17 st 9lbs size 20 -22 I am now 14st 12 lbs and a size 16 it is a massive change and I am only half way there am looking to lose 6 stone and a bit altogether :) Good luck if you join

bride - you've already started, haven't you?

how tall are you? what size are you now? people carry weight differently, but yes - 4 stone will make a huge difference!

Thanks guys!

And yes spangles i have started, 4 months = 4 stones to go for the big day!

I am drinking 4 litres and will be having no breaks.

as your on the shorter side 4 stone will make more difference than if you were taller!

I am the same height as you and started this diet at 14st 11lbs (size 18-20) and I now weigh 11st 1lb (hopefully less tonight), so almost 4 stone, and I am now a comfortable size 12.

Good luck with your CD journey - this is a blooming hard diet but well worth the results.

Take care and shout if you need anything :)

Well done Lenny. How many weeks did that take.

This diet is hard but easier once the weight starts coming off.

@my body is a cage- hope you have a pleasurable journey on this diet. This is what i wish for all of us. =)

haha thank you, I wish it was pleasurable! not a daily struggle! But I keep picturing myself thin and what I would look like (I have never actually been a healthy weight) this seems to be working for now!

Hi, I started at 12 st 2 and am now 9st 13 and even though I've only lost 31lbs, it's a huge difference and EVERYBODY has noticed! 4 stone, as the others have said will be a massive change. Good luck! Xx

Well done Lenny. How many weeks did that take.

It has taken me since the middle of May but I have messed about for the last 3 months and only lost 12lbs in that time - I lost 3st in 3 months before that.

I lost another 2lbs tonight and I am back in the 10 stone bracket:D

You can do this but your head does need to be in the right place - once that is sorted the rest will follow.

Good luck with the diet and your big day:D I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride:love047:

@ Spangles i am 5"4

Hi guys!
Ie from 15 to 11 stones?
Would it be noticeable?

Hello!

I'm also getting married next year!

I'm shorter than you (5ft) but going from 16st 6lb to 11st 10lb I've gone from a size 22 to a size 14. Lots of people started to notice for me at the 3 stone mark - I was heavier than you though - and I think its takes longer for people to notice.

If you're 4stone down - you'll look so different!! You'll look AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I've lost just over 4 stone already, which for me has meant dropping 3.5-4 dress sizes (depends on the shop), a shoe size (sounds odd, but trust me!), and gaining a hell of a lot of self-esteem. :)

Back