Step 1 Sole Source 4 stones to lose

If it was only one scone than you're doing great. I can't remember the exact analogy from other posts,but,this is my own. If you were building a house and had already got an architecture to plan it, paid for builders to build it. They had started on the foundations, built a whole wall and then found that one of the bricks was maybe slightly of not the correct colour but very unnoticeable. Would you scrap the whole build? Lose the money on the builders architects and other trades people? Or would you leave that one brick were it is because in the scheme of things it will barely be noticeable.

What you do today is of course important every good choice you make adds up to the sum total of a good loss every week culminating in you reaching your goal after several months or years. But, don't turn one very minor deviation to an epic redirection that sends you completely off your course.

It was one scone. It happened. Try to use it as a tool to figure out why but don't beat yourself up. You're doing really well just carry on. One meal then one day, then one week, then one month at a time. You will get there. I can't believe 2015 has gone, every day passes and I want very day to be a day that I'm getting closer to my ideal weight. You can do it. Just say it with your mouth and your brain will follow.

Yeah, it was just a scone. I think we need to live this plan, rather than think of it as a certain number of days, startng and restarting everytime, live it. Don't think about it or obsess over it, simply live it. I know in the early days you have to focus and concentrate but it should quickly become a way of life. Because you had a scone last night, it doesn;t null and void the previous days efforts. Yoou'll never reach the top of the mountain if a little pebble knocks you down again. Onwards and upwards!!!!! Have a great day ladies xxxx

Sevenate9 and scooterchick

Yeah I am not going to obsess over a scone - I had very bad acid from it lol so definitely not worth it ☺

How's everyone doing?

Xxx

Sorry guys, haven't disappeared off the face of the earth I'm still here.

I've now lost a stone in a month, including Christmas and new year. I am very proud of myself even if I say so myself . Christmas is the worst time to try to lose weight. I am absolutely sure that if I hadn't been trying another month other than porkfest month I would have lost more. I actually won a prize with my consultant as the person who lost the mist weight over the Christmas period, woohoo. Therefore, I am very proud of my loss and am happy because I am absolutely sure that I'll lose at least another stone this month.

Onwards and downwards in weight. :)

Back