Step 1 Sole Source 4 stones to lose

sevenate9

It's very late, or very early depending on how you look at it. But , I have set myself the target of starting a weight loss diary to give me some sort of accountability especially at this time of year. I will lose at least 4 stone in total (note my positive mental language here lol ) I started at 14st 10 lbs and have already lost 7 lbs. I will be updating this daily as a form of catharsis but also again mainly for accountability. I have set myself SMART targets and will be updating and confirming when I meet them.

Please comment and help me to help myself to reach a healthier weight.

I will be weighing myself on Tuesday so will update my weight loss every Tuesday. My plan with an average of 1st per month is to lose most of the weight by the end of March.

I'm really excited and can't wait to report back to you with my positive changes.

Hi welcome and congrats! It's a lot of weight very fast that you're planing to lose, I'm half way through losing the same amount over 2 years!

Last edited:
It's very late, or very early depending on how you look at it. But , I have set myself the target of starting a weight loss diary to give me some sort of accountability especially at this time of year. I will lose at least 4 stone in total (note my positive mental language here lol ) I started at 14st 10 lbs and have already lost 7 lbs. I will be updating this daily as a form of catharsis but also again mainly for accountability. I have set myself SMART targets and will be updating and confirming when I meet them.

I will be weighing myself on Tuesday so will update my weight loss every Tuesday. My plan with an average of 1st per month is to lose most of the weight by the end of March.

I'm really excited and can't wait to report back to you with my positive changes.

Good luck! Totally do-able on CWP! A stone a month is normally the least people loose! You will smash it! This is my 8th week on CWP SS/SS plus! Lost almost 2 stone! I weigh on Tuesday's too so would love to follow your progress ❤️❤️❤️

Good luck, im starting in the morning if you would like a motivation buddy. Im looking for someone to help me on this journey. I can't get past the second day. I've done it in the past and lost 1st and 9lbs in 3weeks. Since then I can't stick to it.

Good luck, im starting in the morning if you would like a motivation buddy. Im looking for someone to help me on this journey. I can't get past the second day. I've done it in the past and lost 1st and 9lbs in 3weeks. Since then I can't stick to it.

Hi there,

I would really like to join you on this journey. I will be starting tomorrow (Sunday) and weighing in on Sundays but have a similar amount to lose.

I could definitely do with the support and love to hear how everyone else is doing plus vice versa.

X

Hi there

I start cwp tomorrow and would love to be part of a group of people in the same mindset. I have a similar amount of weight to lose also.

Weighing in on Sundays. Starting at 170lbs today.

I have a very similar goal and timeframe. Let's do this!!!

So I am raring to go. My head is filled with inspirational stories and photos so I know it can be done. How is everyone else getting their head ready for the journey?

I've written my goals, noted the things I can do to help ensure my progress. Also my husband is joining me on the plan. We have rewards for each milestone. I've also chose a 'celebrity' that I want to look like when I can wear the same type of clothes. Lots of photos saved on Pinterest for hair and
makeup ideas. Basically anything that is a positive distraction. Realising that food is a negative distraction, as is watching tv, Facebook, procrastinating in general needs to stop.

It's an opportunity to move forward in life, not just just a diet. If my life was more balanced then I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Anyroad, just wanted to share ideas on how to get motivated so we can keep everyone on plan. She says not even having had her first shake yet. I have however done Cambridge after my 3rd child and had massive results. However fell pregnant again after losing 2 stone in two months, when baby no 3 was only 6 months so I put it all on again. After baby no 4 rhe lack of sleep and balancing the business made it very hard to stick to. I do believe it's down to how much you want the change though.

Can I also mention that I used to be a cwp consultant myself (too busy to ever do it again) so know the plan inside out and managed other consultants who are still going strong in their field. This plan works and it takes the decision making out of it which is what I like. I like that I get all my vitamins and nutrients from the plan also.

Hope I've not bored you all but I am positive this plan will give us all the results we need to get to where we want to be. Very exciting!!!

Hi Magnolia22

I started yesterday too , I don't know if you have seen my post on another diary but I lost all my weight on this plan in 2013 I gained all back due to myself as I did keep at target for 8 months but had a few things happen which sent me on a downhill spiral.
I am getting weighed by my consultant tomorrow but I currently weigh 16st.
Let's keep each other motivated xx

Good luck! Being excited about the changes to come is def the best attitude, you will smash it!!!!!

Omg. I go off line for a bit and I see this many replies. This is what I love so much about mininins.

Thank you all so much for your support and your kind words. Yes, I'm going to smash it! And, I yes to everyone who wants to be a buddy. I not going to promise to be perfect but I promise to continue and never stop until I reach my goal. I also promise to reply to your posts and provide words of encouragement of you need it .

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 14st 1.4lbs that is a 0.6lb loss over the Christmas period. It's miniscule but I see it as a triumph because as we all know Christmas is a major porkfest.

I will try to post something every day from now on. Any words of wisdom and positive things that I can do to help. I'm starting NLP next week and anything that im learn thst I think helps me I will pass on you.

Thank you all so much.

I'll post back tomorrow.

Well tomorrow is here and I was very successful yesterday as l actually followed the plan and stuck only to the Cambridge food. I weighed myself this morning and the weight is coming off steadily. I know you're supposed to wait until your weigh in day but for me this motivates me to continue and gives me an existential kick up the backside if I am being slack.

Today I plan to have rice pudding and a coffee with banana tetra and then perhaps macaroni cheese or spaghetti. I just got an email from my consultant and she says a curry is coming out in the second week of January so I'm looking forward to that.

Happy eating. I'm calling it that because in no do I want to think that I'm deprived. I'm still eating just eating differently. This is still food and I'm nourishing my body a hell of a lot better than the junk I was eating before.

Here's to a wonderful and successful day for one and all

Well tomorrow is here and I was very successful yesterday as l actually followed the plan and stuck only to the Cambridge food. I weighed myself this morning and the weight is coming off steadily. I know you're supposed to wait until your weigh in day but for me this motivates me to continue and gives me an existential kick up the backside if I am being slack.

Today I plan to have rice pudding and a coffee with banana tetra and then perhaps macaroni cheese or spaghetti. I just got an email from my consultant and she says a curry is coming out in the second week of January so I'm looking forward to that.

Happy eating. I'm calling it that because in no do I want to think that I'm deprived. I'm still eating just eating differently. This is still food and I'm nourishing my body a hell of a lot better than the junk I was eating before.

Here's to a wonderful and successful day for one and all
curry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id love a motivational buddy too let me know if you are still interested in chatting and motivating each other x

Back