4 week break!

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
hi guys hope your all keeping well, just thought i would say hello iv not been on here for a bit had a little break for 4 wks but went to get weighed yesterday and i had still lost 7lb i was amazed but to be honest i did eat properly when i came off LT could not face eating crappy food so just ate healthy food and the results as you can see was no gain just loss, i was worried i would pile some back on but i never which just goes to show all them people who criticise this diet are wrong it does work beacause we re educate ourselves about food with LT. SO GOOD LUCK EVERYONE KEEP GOING!!

Hey Sparkle!!!

Long time no speak!

Good to hear your doing well and still losing!!

Are you going back onto LT? xxxx

yes back on track hun cant wait for ketosis to kick bk in missed that great feel gud feeling, hope your keeping well hun, are u bk on it or are you just popping in to see how everyones doing? x

Hi Sparkle,
welcome back and well done with your weight loss. It is great to hear people still lose off LT. Well done and good luck with your first week back.
Doirin

Thats brilliant!! You've lost the same as I have on LT while eating healthy!
Gives me hope....!

Hey chick, sorry forgot to reply :)

Nope, im not back on (although I want to be) lol

wish I had that ketosis high right now :) cant stop eating lol!!

But I was away from the forum for a while and I missed it so im just lurking arround trying to spur people on :) lol xxx

Back