4 week weigh in

Haven't been able to log in for a week so have missed reading all the great post and giving my update.
Had my weigh in yesterday and I lost another 3 1/2 lbs:D. Last week I only lost 2 1/2 lbs but I will put that down to having a coke. I went out and said I didn't want a drink to everyone that was asking, but when I went away to check on the kids and came back someone bought me a coke. So of course I had to drink it :cry:.
I learnt my lesson that week so I didn't go out last Sunday for fathers day. I paid some money towards it instead. There will be many more Father's day so I will look forward to the next one.

Over 4 weeks I have lost 1 stone 2lbs. Everyone has started to notice a great deal. Now people are saying don't lose anymore. I can hardly fit in any of my clothes anymore and had to buy a few things to get me by.

The lady at the pharmacy said I don't look like I need to lose much more maybe only another 6lbs. That would take me down to 9st.

At the start of this journey I did want to get to 8st but I am not to sure now. Think I may look to ill. I will see how I get on next week, hope to lose another 3lbs. Now starting to do a little exercise to see if I can shift a little more so I can get to 9st quicker.

I am glad I started this journey but I am really looking forward to eating and enjoying food again.

:happy096: I_will_do_it you are doing really well with your weight loss. Well done :D

I would listen to other people about the way you look they are better judges than us - we are sometime too hard on ourselves ;) we have a weight in mind and want to get to it, when sometimes another half a stone more is better for our looks :p

I have had many great compliments from men and women :p one lady in particular (not even a friend just a colleague) who is very slim and a fitness freak told me I look beautiful now ;) lol, I took it as the compliment it was meant :D she also told me not to go too far otherwise I would look drawn and ill :) so we have a deal - she will tell me honestly when I start to look like I have gone too far :rolleyes: (as if lol) - and I will listen to her ;)

Maybe you have a friend whose opinion you can trust... Good luck your goal is now in sight and I am sure you will make the right decision for yourself in the end xxx

well done brilliant

Hi,
Congrats on the weight loss, well done. I think you are right about seeing how you look more than watching the scales. Lots of people on here have posted about feeling good at a higher weight than their BMI might dictate. It's worth taking Nikita's advice and looking for the honest opinion of someone you trust. Best of luck, you will be at 9 stone in no time.
Doirin

Back