1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4 week weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by I_will_do_it, 27 June 2009 Social URL.

1. I_will_do_it

I_will_do_it Member

Haven't been able to log in for a week so have missed reading all the great post and giving my update.
    Had my weigh in yesterday and I lost another 3 1/2 lbs:D. Last week I only lost 2 1/2 lbs but I will put that down to having a coke. I went out and said I didn't want a drink to everyone that was asking, but when I went away to check on the kids and came back someone bought me a coke. So of course I had to drink it :cry:.
    I learnt my lesson that week so I didn't go out last Sunday for fathers day. I paid some money towards it instead. There will be many more Father's day so I will look forward to the next one.

Over 4 weeks I have lost 1 stone 2lbs. Everyone has started to notice a great deal. Now people are saying don't lose anymore. I can hardly fit in any of my clothes anymore and had to buy a few things to get me by.

The lady at the pharmacy said I don't look like I need to lose much more maybe only another 6lbs. That would take me down to 9st.

At the start of this journey I did want to get to 8st but I am not to sure now. Think I may look to ill. I will see how I get on next week, hope to lose another 3lbs. Now starting to do a little exercise to see if I can shift a little more so I can get to 9st quicker.

I am glad I started this journey but I am really looking forward to eating and enjoying food again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Nikita10

Nikita10 Well-Known Member

:happy096: I_will_do_it you are doing really well with your weight loss. Well done :D

I would listen to other people about the way you look they are better judges than us - we are sometime too hard on ourselves ;) we have a weight in mind and want to get to it, when sometimes another half a stone more is better for our looks :p

I have had many great compliments from men and women :p one lady in particular (not even a friend just a colleague) who is very slim and a fitness freak told me I look beautiful now ;) lol, I took it as the compliment it was meant :D she also told me not to go too far otherwise I would look drawn and ill :) so we have a deal - she will tell me honestly when I start to look like I have gone too far :rolleyes: (as if lol) - and I will listen to her ;)

Maybe you have a friend whose opinion you can trust... Good luck your goal is now in sight and I am sure you will make the right decision for yourself in the end xxx

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Well done chick :D

5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

well done brilliant

6. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi,
    Congrats on the weight loss, well done. I think you are right about seeing how you look more than watching the scales. Lots of people on here have posted about feeling good at a higher weight than their BMI might dictate. It's worth taking Nikita's advice and looking for the honest opinion of someone you trust. Best of luck, you will be at 9 stone in no time.
    Doirin