4 weeks 2 go till baby is born!!

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi all
I am returning to this site after a long break as i now only have 4 weeks left till my baby is born. :D
I have gained all the weight back:cry:Not sure why as i didnt eat too badly, i think i always gain alot when pregnant but oh well, i am thankful that i have found cambridge so at least i wont have to spend 3yrs trying to lose the weight this time.
Can anyone tell me how long i have to wait before starting the cambridge? My old counsellor said after my 6wk check up i can start. Is that right?

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Its a 3 month wait to restart CD I 'm afraid, this is because caring for a newborn you need all your energy and it gives your body a chance to recover from the birth.
As long as you are not or no longer breastfeeding you can restart at 3 months.
its worth following a healthy eating/low carb plan till then, and also breastfeeding helps to use up calories!

Congrats hunnie! I had my baby on feb 29th, i was so scared, but id do it again tomorrow! was really worth it! The only reason im doing cd, is because my health is at risk and i needed to lose so much.

do you know what your having? xxx

Thanks for your replies. Guess i will have to wait a while after the baby is born then.

Congrats on ur baby Kimmie she looks cute. I dont know what i am having as i already have a girl and boy so i thought i would just let it be a surprise this time.

Fatgirlslim76 nice name lol. I do believe that losing the weight had alot to do with me falling pregnant. I had lost 4st so guess i got my groove back :eek::eek: hehe. I think if you are overweight or underweight it is harder to get pregnant.

Back