4 weeks to go advice please

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I've been sick the last 2 weeks so not been sticking to the plan. I'm feeling better now and want to start again properly on Saturday (once I've been shopping).

My friend is getting married Easter Sunday and wanted to have 1 stone off by then but obviously now it's too late for that (or is it)..

I do red days can anyone give me tips/ advice/menu ideas/anything that I can do the next 4 weeks to help shift at least half a stone...

I need to get my mojo back & I'll try not to cheat.

Any help/advice really appreciated.

BB XX

Weigh and measure everything you should do! Even though you do red days, try to increase the amount of superfree foods you eat at each meal, this is something I'm trying to do - less meat/carbs, more veg!
Speed and superspeed foods by the bucketload and only snack on superfree foods too.

These are the things which work for me. I want to lose 4lb over the next 4 weeks (that takes me well under target so hard work!) depending on how much you have to lose hun I bet you could easily lose 8-10lb. xx

Take it one day at a time! try and hide/ get rid of naughty stuff so your not tempted!

Try green tea and plenty of superfree and water!

Try to stcik to plan but if you have a wobble dont think " oh sod it"

We are all here to help if you need it!

I have to agree with the others Hun. Also can I suggest you have a look at the food diaries on here to give you some ideas.

I am going away on holiday on the 4th April - perhaps we should have a 'Bear Weight loss challenge' - just for the two of us bears!! :D haha!

Good luck - i would like to lose 7lbs in the same timeframe!

My strategy is as follows:
Back to Original days and Green days only
Starting to exercise 2 x a week
No wine until holiday (arrrgh)
No takeaways in the 4 weeks either!

x

Thanks guys

I drink only 1 green tea in the morning but am going to up this & also loads of water.

I bought new scales so can properly weigh stuff.

I'm going to get fruit/veg at the market Sat but always go & can't decide which to buy so I end up with grapes/bananas/apples/oranges - what else can I get???

Also I find that in the evening want to pick more as at work till 3.30pm, home at 4pm once I put the baby to bed at 7.30pm I tend to lay on the sofa watch tv & just want to eat all in sight...I suppose fruit etc would help here. I have dinner at 6.30pm as that's when the baby needs to eat.

I've got about 4 stone to lose so not near target so know I can do it.

EB - We should have a little bear to bear challenge lol

I get home about 4.30 hun and have a cup of tea to stave off any hunger pangs I think I may have. I have dinner about 6.30 ish too then save a B choice to have for supper later on - you can have 6 ryvita crackerbread for a B choice, they last ages when dunked in cottage cheese. Make a nibbles platter of carrots, celery, tomatoes, cottage cheese, ham and crackers to have whilst you watch TV. I pinched this idea off someone on here and it works a treat!

I get home about 4.30 hun and have a cup of tea to stave off any hunger pangs I think I may have. I have dinner about 6.30 ish too then save a B choice to have for supper later on - you can have 6 ryvita crackerbread for a B choice, they last ages when dunked in cottage cheese. Make a nibbles platter of carrots, celery, tomatoes, cottage cheese, ham and crackers to have whilst you watch TV. I pinched this idea off someone on here and it works a treat!

I like this idea I love the cherry tomatoes

Is all cottage cheese free & which is the nicest not sure I like it but haven't tried to in ages so my taste buds may have changed or is there an alternative?

I am going away on holiday on the 4th April - perhaps we should have a 'Bear Weight loss challenge' - just for the two of us bears!! :D haha!

Good luck - i would like to lose 7lbs in the same timeframe!

My strategy is as follows:
Back to Original days and Green days only
Starting to exercise 2 x a week
No wine until holiday (arrrgh)
No takeaways in the 4 weeks either!

x

I feel your bear pain...

Not all cottage cheeses are free. I have the tesco value one which is free, as is the Tesco light choices virtually fat free natural one.
The flavoured ones tend to have a small syn value.

Try kiwi, pears, pineapples, mango, cherries and berries! i tend to buy frozen fuit as i use only what i need!

Try the green tea trial and the speedy soup one too, these are good for boosting weight loss. Uping your water intake is also a good choice. Ive stayed with EE but only had the starchy veg instead of potatoes, pasta and rice. When i do have this its a small amount and this has really boosted my weight loss this week.

Just wanted to say a huge good luck :) its my nans 100th birthday april 5th so i want to look good as all the family will be there so any support you need just ask :) xx

thanks bud....its tough....! *growls*

So what is our little mini bear to bear challenge gonna be called - wanna start a thread in the challenge sub forum?

x

Where's that??? You better start it just call it bear versus bear there may be other bears out there that want to join.

I'm going to try for 7lbs by 4/4/10 (starting from Sat)

Back